|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - The Hurt Partner's Response: Buried in an Avalanche of Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
(a) Who is the book written for?
(b) How long did it take to write the book?
(c) When was the book written?
(d) When was the book written?
2. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
(a) Male hurt partners.
(b) Both male and female hurt partners.
(c) Neither of the hurt partners.
(d) Female hurt partners.
3. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
(b) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
(c) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
(d) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
4. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
5. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Removing the lover from the picture.
(b) Rekindling romantic feelings.
(c) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
(d) Rebuilding the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
2. Who is the book's secondary audience?
3. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
4. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
5. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)