|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - The Hurt Partner's Response: Buried in an Avalanche of Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
(a) They are accepted.
(b) They are confronted.
(c) They are ignored.
(d) They are explained away.
2. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Removing the lover from the picture.
(b) Rebuilding the relationship.
(c) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
(d) Rekindling romantic feelings.
3. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
4. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
(b) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(c) Telling the children about the affair.
(d) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
5. Who is the book's secondary audience?
(a) A therapist advising a patient on sexual expectations in a marriage.
(b) A pastor counseling a couple prior to their wedding.
(c) A lover wanting to push their partner towards a marriage proposal.
(d) A child wanting to understand their parent's affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
2. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
3. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
4. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
5. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)