|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - The Hurt Partner's Response: Buried in an Avalanche of Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
(a) Disengage from the marriage.
(b) Plan a retreat to discuss the affair.
(c) Obsess over the relationship.
(d) Confront the lover.
2. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
(a) They become angry.
(b) They become fearful.
(c) They become sad.
(d) They become lonely.
3. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
(a) They convert to a different religion.
(b) They blame God for their suffering.
(c) They reject the sacredness of marriage.
(d) They find solace in church.
4. Why does an affair need to be understood?
(a) It could be the end of the relationship.
(b) The lover may not leave the relationship.
(c) The hurt partner may never forget.
(d) It may affect the children too deeply.
5. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
Short Answer Questions
1. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
2. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
3. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
4. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
5. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)