|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
(a) The marriage usually ends in divorce.
(b) The affair can lead to a stronger marriage.
(c) The passion can be reignited in a marriage.
(d) The damage done by an affair is deep.
2. Chapter seven is divided into sections based on which two skills?
(a) Acknowledging and accepting.
(b) Communicating and understanding.
(c) Forgiving and forgetting.
(d) Talking and listening.
3. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
(a) Failure to communicate.
(b) Incompatable personalities.
(c) Financial disagreements.
(d) Extramarital affairs.
4. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
5. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
2. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
3. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
4. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
5. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)