|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
2. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
(a) The rest of their life.
(b) A short time.
(c) When they're with their lover.
(d) Throughout the affair.
3. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
(a) Decide not to disclose the affair.
(b) Choose the lover over the hurt partner.
(c) Begin a new affair with another lover.
(d) Continue the affair after recommiting to the partner.
4. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(b) Telling the children about the affair.
(c) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(d) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
5. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
(a) It is improved.
(b) It is recreated.
(c) It is lost.
(d) It is stabilized.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author of the book can be described in which way?
2. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
3. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
4. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
5. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)