|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their personal identity.
(b) Their feelings.
(c) Their decision.
(d) Their sexual confidence.
2. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
(a) Long and not applicable.
(b) Judgmental and tedious.
(c) Helpful and enlightening.
(d) Insulting and wrong.
3. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
4. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Promises made during wedding vows.
(b) Dreams and goals for the future.
(c) Conservations had about faithfulness.
(d) Personal desires and beliefs.
5. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(a) Anger and jealousy.
(c) Emotional relief.
(d) Fear and loathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
2. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
3. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
4. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
5. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)