|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If sex with the lover was good, the unfaithful partner will assume any problems during sex with the hurt partner is the fault of whom?
(a) The hurt partner.
(b) Both partners.
(c) The unfaithful partner.
(d) The lover.
2. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
3. An unfaithful partner may experience which emotion after leaving the lover?
4. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
(a) Decide mutually to forget them.
(b) Critique each others' beliefs.
(c) Undergo couples counseling.
(d) Examine their origins.
5. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
(a) Because they were asked to change.
(b) Because they did not want to hurt the children.
(c) Because the affair was ended.
(d) Because their marriage was damaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the book view sex tools?
2. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
3. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
4. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
5. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)