|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(b) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(c) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(d) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
2. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
(a) The hurt partner must accept the lover.
(b) The unfaithful partner mus understand their attraction to the lover.
(c) The unfaithful partner must end the relationship with the lover.
(d) The hurt partner must confront the lover.
3. If a hurt partner remains committed to impossibly high standards, they most likely missed out on which childhood experience?
(a) Bonding with their friends.
(b) Letting go and having fun.
(c) Exploring new relationships.
(d) Spending time with their parents.
4. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
(a) With the same intensity.
(b) With the same fantasies.
(c) With the same duration.
(d) With the same frequency.
5. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
2. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
3. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
4. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
5. Both partners should listen in which way?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)