|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
2. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
(a) To remain committed to the marriage.
(b) To analyze the benefits of staying in the relationship.
(c) To make a public relationship with the lover.
(d) To avoid affairs in the future.
3. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(b) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
(c) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
(d) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
4. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
5. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
(a) Tenuous and slow.
(b) Easy and necessary.
(c) Instant and deep.
(d) Difficult and painful.
Short Answer Questions
1. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
2. How should children connect with others?
3. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
4. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
5. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)