|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
(a) Dangerous or bold.
(b) Fulfilling or passionate.
(c) Routine or bland.
(d) Awkward or unsatisfying.
2. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
(a) An inability to emphathize with the hurt partner.
(b) A pattern of staying late after work.
(c) A lack of communication about their whereabouts.
(d) A tendency to distance themselves from the children.
3. The introduction addresses which of these questions?
(a) Who is the book written for?
(b) When was the book written?
(c) When was the book written?
(d) How long did it take to write the book?
4. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
5. Forgiveness should not be offered in which way?
(a) Freely and unconditionally.
(b) Tentatively and earnestly.
(c) Passionately and fully.
(d) Openly and honestly.
Short Answer Questions
1. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
2. While attempting to empathize with their female partners, men often feel which emotion?
3. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
4. How should behaviors that detract from trust be addressed?
5. Negative feelings are not implied during forgiveness to have which outcome?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)