|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
2. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
(a) The lover.
(b) The unfaithful partner.
(c) The hurt partner.
(d) Both partners.
3. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
(a) The hurt partner works to regain self-esteem.
(b) The underlying causes are examined and corrected.
(c) The unfaithful partner changes careers.
(d) The reasons for the affair are discussed with the lover.
4. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
5. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
2. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
3. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
4. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
5. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)