|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A list is provided in Chapter 8 to help people understand the common areas of shame associated with which of the following?
(a) Their desires.
(b) Their expectations.
(c) Their fantasies.
(d) Their bodies.
2. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may feel distracted.
(b) They may be angry.
(c) They may not feel guilty.
(d) They may not want to reconnect.
3. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
4. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
5. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
(a) Accepting the affair.
(b) Open communication.
(c) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
(d) Intimate talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many individuals prevented from forgiving?
2. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
3. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
4. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
5. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)