|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
2. If forgiveness is offered too quickly, how can it affect the individual?
(a) It can deepen the pain of the affair.
(b) It can damage their self-esteem.
(c) It can trigger childhood memories.
(d) It can affect their personal identity.
3. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
(b) Rebuilding the relationship.
(c) Removing the lover from the picture.
(d) Rekindling romantic feelings.
4. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They compare themselves to the lover.
(b) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(c) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(d) They lose the sense of being special.
5. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
(a) Decrease in sexual intimacy.
(b) Avoiding sex.
(c) Unrealistic expectations.
(d) Hurt feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
2. Forgiveness should not be offered in which way?
3. After an emotional confrontation, how do women typically feel?
4. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
5. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)