|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of the book can be described in which way?
(a) A man with a medical degree.
(b) A man with a religious background.
(c) A woman with no formal training.
(d) A woman with an advanced degree.
2. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
(a) It would be more exciting with a lover.
(b) It could be regained in a relationship.
(c) It will decrease during the marriage.
(d) It should come easily and naturally.
3. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
(a) Both male and female hurt partners.
(b) Female hurt partners.
(c) Male hurt partners.
(d) Neither of the hurt partners.
4. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
(a) Termination or ignorance.
(b) Dissolution or recommitment.
(c) Renogotiation or openness.
(d) Discussion or counseling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
2. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
3. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
4. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
5. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)