|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
(a) Financial disagreements.
(b) Extramarital affairs.
(c) Failure to communicate.
(d) Incompatable personalities.
2. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
3. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
(b) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
(c) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(d) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
4. Forgiveness involves mental development and occurs in which timeframe?
(a) When the affair ends.
(b) As time goes on.
5. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
(a) Making daily telephone calls.
(b) Returning from work in a timely manner.
(c) Allowing an inspection of credit card statements.
(d) Writing down detailed travel itineraries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
2. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
3. The author of the book can be described in which way?
4. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
5. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)