|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
(a) A normal behavior.
(b) An individual preference.
(c) A sign of dissatisfaction.
(d) Indicative of marital stress.
2. Intimate listening can be described as which skill?
(a) Accepting what your partner is explaining.
(b) Agreeing with what your partner is saying.
(c) Hearing what your partner is trying to tell you.
(d) Understanding what your partner is experiencing.
3. The process of talking could be different for each partner based on which reality?
4. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
(a) Discussion or counseling.
(b) Termination or ignorance.
(c) Renogotiation or openness.
(d) Dissolution or recommitment.
5. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
2. What is the root cause of the majority of marital dysfunction?
3. Who is the book's primary audience?
4. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
5. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)