|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
(a) They are explained away.
(b) They are confronted.
(c) They are ignored.
(d) They are accepted.
2. Why do some partners mistakenly believe that verbal abuse must be accepted?
(a) It is part of their personality.
(b) It is deserved by the unfaithful partner.
(c) It is justified after the affair.
(d) It is how their parents treated them.
3. How should behaviors that detract from trust be addressed?
(a) They should be ignored.
(b) They should be eliminated.
(c) They should be analyzed.
(d) They should be embraced.
4. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
(a) The lover.
(b) The hurt partner.
(c) The unfaithful partner.
(d) Both partners.
5. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The need to provide for their children.
(b) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(c) The financial burden of the affair.
(d) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
2. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
3. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
4. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
5. Chapter seven is divided into sections based on which two skills?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)