|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A bulleted list is provided in Chapter 9 describing which aspects of forgiveness?
(a) Those unique to each partner.
(b) Those experienced by the hurt partner.
(c) Those needed to heal a marriage.
(d) Those integral to achieving full forgiveness.
2. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
3. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
(a) Important for the lover.
(b) Optional for the unfaithful partner.
(c) Necessary for both partners.
(d) Too emotional to be discussed.
4. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
5. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
(a) After deciding to divorce.
(b) After working on the relationship for a period of time.
(c) After learning about the affair.
(d) After recommitting to the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
2. A hurt partner may avoid demanding change if they feel it will lead to which situation?
3. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
4. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
5. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)