|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(b) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
(c) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(d) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
2. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
(a) Being fired from a job.
(b) Being raped.
(c) Getting into a car accident.
(d) Losing a child.
3. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
(a) Dissolution or recommitment.
(b) Termination or ignorance.
(c) Discussion or counseling.
(d) Renogotiation or openness.
4. Forgiveness involves mental development and occurs in which timeframe?
(c) When the affair ends.
(d) As time goes on.
5. Negative feelings are not implied during forgiveness to have which outcome?
(a) Be justified the unfaithful partner.
(b) Be forgotten with the affair.
(c) Be replaced by positive feelings.
(d) Be accepted by both partners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
2. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
3. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
4. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
5. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)