|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
(c) Previous relationships.
2. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
(a) Demand the lover is banished.
(b) Force their partner to change.
(c) Discuss the affair openly.
(d) Ask directly for love.
3. A bulleted list is provided in Chapter 9 describing which aspects of forgiveness?
(a) Those needed to heal a marriage.
(b) Those experienced by the hurt partner.
(c) Those unique to each partner.
(d) Those integral to achieving full forgiveness.
4. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
(a) After recommitting to the relationship.
(b) After deciding to divorce.
(c) After working on the relationship for a period of time.
(d) After learning about the affair.
5. Women desire what type of support in communication?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
2. How does the book describe the process of changing behavior?
3. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
4. How should children connect with others?
5. One partner may assume that the relationship is in which state?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)