|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
(d) Previous relationships.
2. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
(a) They hold tightly to the idea that good things will come their way.
(b) They become aware their partner is not a good person.
(c) They must abandon their common, fundamental beliefs.
(d) They believe they did something wrong to bring on the affair.
3. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
(a) They are devastated by the affair.
(b) They lose their will to try in the relationship.
(c) They lose their sense of self-respect.
(d) They are angry at the lover.
4. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
(a) Because they did not want to hurt the children.
(b) Because their marriage was damaged.
(c) Because the affair was ended.
(d) Because they were asked to change.
5. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
(a) The rest of their life.
(b) A short time.
(c) Throughout the affair.
(d) When they're with their lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
2. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
3. A bulleted list is provided in Chapter 9 describing which aspects of forgiveness?
4. An individual could mistakenly assume that listening gives their partner freedom to act with which emotion?
5. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)