|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
(a) They may have another affair.
(b) They may disengage from the marriage.
(c) They may leave the hurt partner.
(d) They may not abandon their lover.
2. For communication to occur in the marriage, what must happen with the lover?
(a) The hurt partner must confront the lover.
(b) The unfaithful partner must end the relationship with the lover.
(c) The hurt partner must accept the lover.
(d) The unfaithful partner mus understand their attraction to the lover.
3. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
4. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
5. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
(b) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(c) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
(d) With willingness to work at the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
2. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
3. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
4. For trust to be regained in a relationship, what must happen?
5. Why are many individuals prevented from forgiving?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)