|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
(b) To help a couple survive an affair.
(c) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(d) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
2. The author of the book can be described in which way?
(a) A woman with an advanced degree.
(b) A man with a religious background.
(c) A man with a medical degree.
(d) A woman with no formal training.
3. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
(a) Passionate lust.
(b) Uncontrollable desire.
(c) Romantic love.
(d) Deep friendship.
4. A partner may refuse to discuss the affair because of which false assumption?
(a) It will send the unfaithful partner back to the lover.
(b) It will bring additional pain into the marriage.
(c) It will not be taken seriously by the hurt partner.
(d) It will cause deeper wounds in the relationship.
5. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Conservations had about faithfulness.
(b) Personal desires and beliefs.
(c) Dreams and goals for the future.
(d) Promises made during wedding vows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forgiveness involves mental development and occurs in which timeframe?
2. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
3. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
4. The overall length of the introduction can be described with which term?
5. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)