|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
(b) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(c) Telling the children about the affair.
(d) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
2. For whom must forgiveness occur?
(a) For the lover and their partner.
(b) For themselves and the lover.
(c) For their parents and their partner.
(d) For their partner and themselves.
3. The author of the book can be described in which way?
(a) A man with a medical degree.
(b) A man with a religious background.
(c) A woman with no formal training.
(d) A woman with an advanced degree.
4. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not feel guilty.
(b) They may feel distracted.
(c) They may not want to reconnect.
(d) They may be angry.
5. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
2. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
3. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
4. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
5. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)