|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
(a) Become an unfaithful partner in their marriage.
(b) Avoid an affair at all cost.
(c) Refuse to enter a relationship.
(d) Seek out a partner who will commit equally.
2. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
(a) It will decrease during the marriage.
(b) It should come easily and naturally.
(c) It would be more exciting with a lover.
(d) It could be regained in a relationship.
3. What will happen to conflict after forgiveness?
(a) It may be avoided.
(b) It will not be eliminated.
(c) It should dissipate.
(d) It could increase.
4. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(b) They compare themselves to the lover.
(c) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(d) They lose the sense of being special.
5. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
2. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
3. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
4. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
5. If a partner exhibits signs of change, how could the other partner view this change?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)