|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Learning to Forgive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
2. Destructive behaviors can be forgiven without which of the following?
3. Chapter 9 concludes with a document that is meant to help a couple in which way?
(a) A physical agreement to forgive and forget the affair.
(b) A physical agreement to disclose all details about the lover.
(c) A physical agreement to record details of each conversation.
(d) A physical agreement to move forward in rebuilding the relationship.
4. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
(a) To remain committed to the marriage.
(b) To avoid affairs in the future.
(c) To make a public relationship with the lover.
(d) To analyze the benefits of staying in the relationship.
5. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
(a) They lose their sense of self-respect.
(b) They lose their will to try in the relationship.
(c) They are devastated by the affair.
(d) They are angry at the lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
2. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
3. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
4. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
5. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)