|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
(a) Wanting a divorce.
(b) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Withdrawing sexually.
(d) Taking the children.
2. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
3. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of personal identity.
(b) Loss of connection with others.
(c) Loss of religious faith.
(d) Loss of control over mind and body.
4. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
(a) Decide not to disclose the affair.
(b) Begin a new affair with another lover.
(c) Choose the lover over the hurt partner.
(d) Continue the affair after recommiting to the partner.
5. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
(a) Holding a recommitment ceremony.
(b) Rekindling romantic feelings.
(c) Removing the lover from the picture.
(d) Rebuilding the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
2. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
3. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
4. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
5. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)