|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(b) They teach their children how to lie.
(c) They grow tired of lying.
(d) They invent new ways to lie.
2. Who is the book's primary audience?
(a) An unfaithful partner who is unsure about the status of their marriage.
(b) A couple who want to rebuild their relationship after an affair.
(c) A hurt partner who wants to get even with the unfaithful partner.
(d) A lover who wants to beging a new relationship outside the affair.
3. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
(a) Romantic love.
(b) Passionate lust.
(c) Deep friendship.
(d) Uncontrollable desire.
4. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With fear.
(b) With acceptance.
(c) With anger.
(d) With compassion.
5. What is the second phase of post-affair healing?
(a) Deciding whether to separate or stay together.
(b) Working to recommit on an intimate level.
(c) Moving the unfaithful partner out of the house.
(d) Telling the children about the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first step in post-affair healing?
2. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
3. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
4. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
5. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)