|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
2. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They can be resolved.
(b) They should be ignored.
(c) They need time to sort out.
(d) They must be addressed.
3. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their personal identity.
(b) Their feelings.
(c) Their sexual confidence.
(d) Their decision.
4. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
5. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
(a) To make a public relationship with the lover.
(b) To analyze the benefits of staying in the relationship.
(c) To remain committed to the marriage.
(d) To avoid affairs in the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
2. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
3. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
4. The author of the book can be described in which way?
5. Who is the book's primary audience?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)