|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) Work colleagues.
(b) Professional therapists.
(c) Religous leaders.
(d) The lover.
2. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their personal identity.
(b) Their sexual confidence.
(c) Their decision.
(d) Their feelings.
3. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
(a) Difficult and painful.
(b) Easy and necessary.
(c) Tenuous and slow.
(d) Instant and deep.
4. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(b) They teach their children how to lie.
(c) They invent new ways to lie.
(d) They grow tired of lying.
5. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
Short Answer Questions
1. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
2. The author of the book can be described in which way?
3. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
4. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
5. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)