|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) Religous leaders.
(b) Work colleagues.
(c) The lover.
(d) Professional therapists.
2. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
3. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Dreams and goals for the future.
(b) Promises made during wedding vows.
(c) Personal desires and beliefs.
(d) Conservations had about faithfulness.
4. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
5. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
(b) Unfulfilled dreams.
(d) Previous relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a decision is made, what must the couple do next to rebuild their relationship?
2. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
3. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
4. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
5. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)