|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
2. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
(a) They convert to a different religion.
(b) They reject the sacredness of marriage.
(c) They find solace in church.
(d) They blame God for their suffering.
3. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
(a) Confront the lover.
(b) Disengage from the marriage.
(c) Obsess over the relationship.
(d) Plan a retreat to discuss the affair.
4. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To help a couple survive an affair.
(b) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(c) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
(d) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
5. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
2. The author of the book can be described in which way?
3. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
4. Who is the book's primary audience?
5. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)