|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(b) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
(c) To help a couple survive an affair.
(d) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
2. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They grow tired of lying.
(b) They teach their children how to lie.
(c) They invent new ways to lie.
(d) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
3. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
4. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their feelings.
(b) Their decision.
(c) Their personal identity.
(d) Their sexual confidence.
5. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Personal desires and beliefs.
(b) Promises made during wedding vows.
(c) Dreams and goals for the future.
(d) Conservations had about faithfulness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
2. The bulk of the book is dedicated to which topic?
3. The feeling of romantic love can lead the unfaithful partner to take which action?
4. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
5. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)