|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
2. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
3. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
(a) They turn to girlfriends and family for support.
(b) They attempt to keep their relationship going.
(c) They ignore the explanations of their partner.
(d) They try to forget about the realities of the affair.
4. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
5. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. After an affair is discovered, how is the personal identity of hurt partner affected?
2. Who is the book's secondary audience?
3. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
4. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
5. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)