|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
2. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
3. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
4. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
(a) Temporary separation.
(b) Jealousy and anger.
(c) Bitterness and resentment.
(d) An extramarital affair.
5. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(b) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(c) They compare themselves to the lover.
(d) They lose the sense of being special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
2. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
3. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
4. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
5. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)