|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Exploring Your Ideas About Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
2. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of religious faith.
(b) Loss of control over mind and body.
(c) Loss of personal identity.
(d) Loss of connection with others.
3. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
(a) Uncontrollable desire.
(b) Deep friendship.
(c) Passionate lust.
(d) Romantic love.
4. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
(a) Temporary separation.
(b) An extramarital affair.
(c) Bitterness and resentment.
(d) Jealousy and anger.
5. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
(a) The rest of their life.
(b) Throughout the affair.
(c) When they're with their lover.
(d) A short time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
2. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
3. Why does an affair need to be understood?
4. How many stages is post-affair healing divided into?
5. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)