|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(b) They compare themselves to the lover.
(c) They lose the sense of being special.
(d) They regret the time lost with their partner.
2. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
3. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
(a) Forgive the unfaithful partner.
(b) Focus on the rebuilding process.
(c) Rekindle their sexual intimacy.
(d) Let go of past infidelities.
4. Which idea is unlikely about the couple working through an extramarital affair?
(a) They are dysfunctional.
(b) They are incompatible.
(c) They are committed.
(d) They are stronger.
5. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
(a) To analyze the benefits of staying in the relationship.
(b) To remain committed to the marriage.
(c) To make a public relationship with the lover.
(d) To avoid affairs in the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what are relationships based?
2. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
3. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
4. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
5. Both partners should listen in which way?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)