|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
2. What does the first part of chapter six focus on?
(a) Reasons why a partner is untrustworthy.
(b) Overcoming resistance to change.
(c) Methods to change behavior.
(d) How to control the unfaithful partner.
3. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
4. Both partners should listen in which way?
(a) With concentration.
(b) With love.
(c) Without reacting.
(d) Without judgment.
5. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
(a) Focus on the rebuilding process.
(b) Forgive the unfaithful partner.
(c) Let go of past infidelities.
(d) Rekindle their sexual intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people erroneously feel that their partners should be able to sense which of the following?
2. When hurt partners engage in obsession behaviors, how is this related to the discovery of the affair?
3. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
4. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
5. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)