|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people erroneously feel that their partners should be able to sense which of the following?
(a) Their frustration.
(b) Their demands.
(c) Their needs.
(d) Their hurt.
2. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
(a) They are accepted.
(b) They are confronted.
(c) They are explained away.
(d) They are ignored.
3. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
4. A hurt partner may believe their unfaithful partner is intentionally trying to achieve which task instead of changing for good?
5. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
2. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
3. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
4. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
5. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)