|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the hurt partner chooses to remain with the unfaithful partner even though the relationship is dysfunctional, which term described this type of love?
2. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Fun and distracting.
(b) Healthy and necessary.
(c) Sad and lonely.
(d) Complicating and difficult.
3. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
4. How is the religious faith of hurt partners affected after an affair?
(a) They find solace in church.
(b) They reject the sacredness of marriage.
(c) They blame God for their suffering.
(d) They convert to a different religion.
5. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
(a) After learning about the affair.
(b) After deciding to divorce.
(c) After working on the relationship for a period of time.
(d) After recommitting to the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
2. The genuine intention of an individual may be lost if the partner feels the behavior is only occurring for which reason?
3. How many blocks to change does the text address in chapter six?
4. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
5. The book presents a bulleted list of which type of expectations of love and marriage?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)