|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
2. A hurt partner may believe their unfaithful partner is intentionally trying to achieve which task instead of changing for good?
3. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
4. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
(a) Before the hurt partner changes.
(b) After the children know.
(c) Before the marriage is reconciled.
(d) After the affair ends.
5. Why would the hurt partner feel as if they are disposable?
(a) They cannot accurately express their emotions.
(b) They compare themselves to the lover.
(c) They regret the time lost with their partner.
(d) They lose the sense of being special.
Short Answer Questions
1. A loss of sense of purpose can lead to which outcome for the hurt partner?
2. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
3. How do women usually react to the discovery of an affair?
4. If a couple does not adequately communicate their desires and needs, they may begin to view each other in which way?
5. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)