|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
(a) To analyze the benefits of staying in the relationship.
(b) To make a public relationship with the lover.
(c) To avoid affairs in the future.
(d) To remain committed to the marriage.
2. On what are relationships based?
(a) Trust and love.
(b) Common goals and desires.
(c) Family and commitment.
(d) Respect and friendship.
3. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The need to provide for their children.
(b) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(c) The financial burden of the affair.
(d) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
4. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
5. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
(a) Disengage from the marriage.
(b) Plan a retreat to discuss the affair.
(c) Confront the lover.
(d) Obsess over the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
2. Both partners should listen in which way?
3. When working through an affair, the majority of the typical concerns are experienced by whom?
4. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
5. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)