|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With anger.
(b) With compassion.
(c) With acceptance.
(d) With fear.
2. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
(a) An inability to emphathize with the hurt partner.
(b) A tendency to distance themselves from the children.
(c) A pattern of staying late after work.
(d) A lack of communication about their whereabouts.
3. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
(a) When they're with their lover.
(b) A short time.
(c) The rest of their life.
(d) Throughout the affair.
4. When does the hurt partner mistakenly believe that the unfaithful partner must accomplish their personal change?
(a) Before the marriage is reconciled.
(b) After the affair ends.
(c) After the children know.
(d) Before the hurt partner changes.
5. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
(a) Being raped.
(b) Being fired from a job.
(c) Getting into a car accident.
(d) Losing a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
2. Both partners should listen in which way?
3. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
4. According to Chapter 6, how can trust be restored in a person?
5. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)