|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not feel guilty.
(b) They may feel distracted.
(c) They may be angry.
(d) They may not want to reconnect.
2. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
(a) They may have another affair.
(b) They may not abandon their lover.
(c) They may disengage from the marriage.
(d) They may leave the hurt partner.
3. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Fun and distracting.
(b) Healthy and necessary.
(c) Complicating and difficult.
(d) Sad and lonely.
4. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
5. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of personal identity.
(b) Loss of connection with others.
(c) Loss of control over mind and body.
(d) Loss of religious faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
2. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
3. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
4. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
5. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)