|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
(a) Plan a retreat to discuss the affair.
(b) Obsess over the relationship.
(c) Confront the lover.
(d) Disengage from the marriage.
2. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
(a) Dissolution or recommitment.
(b) Termination or ignorance.
(c) Renogotiation or openness.
(d) Discussion or counseling.
3. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
(a) The hurt partner and the marriage counselor.
(b) The unfaithful partner and a religious leader.
(c) Both partners.
(d) The partners and the lover.
4. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With acceptance.
(b) With fear.
(c) With anger.
(d) With compassion.
5. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most relationships begin with which emotion?
2. If the expectations of love and marriage are not modified, they can lead to which type of relationship?
3. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
4. Although many hurt partners feel that 'good things happen to good people,' how does the discovery of the affair affect this sentiment?
5. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)