|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
(a) Writing down detailed travel itineraries.
(b) Making daily telephone calls.
(c) Returning from work in a timely manner.
(d) Allowing an inspection of credit card statements.
2. How does the book describe the process of changing behavior?
3. A hurt partner may avoid demanding change if they feel it will lead to which situation?
4. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
5. A hurt partner may believe their unfaithful partner is intentionally trying to achieve which task instead of changing for good?
Short Answer Questions
1. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
2. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
3. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
4. The basic premise of the book assumes the readers have made which decision about their relationship?
5. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)