|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One partner may assume that the relationship is in which state?
(a) Unrecognizable from its origins.
(b) Stale and unable to move forward.
(c) Deeply flawed and dysfunctional.
(d) Damaged beyond repair.
2. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
3. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
(a) After recommitting to the relationship.
(b) After learning about the affair.
(c) After deciding to divorce.
(d) After working on the relationship for a period of time.
4. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
(a) Discussion of gender-typical reactions of hurt partners.
(b) Explanation of psychological impacts on the hurt partner.
(c) Listing of behaviors to expect from hurt partners in the future.
(d) Comparison of hurt and unfaithful partner rationalizations.
5. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. After an affair, the marital relationship faces which two options?
2. The most fundamental situation faced by the partners in a marriage post-affair is which of the following?
3. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
4. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
5. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)