|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
2. How should partners treat their unrealistic expectations of love and marriage?
(a) Examine their origins.
(b) Critique each others' beliefs.
(c) Undergo couples counseling.
(d) Decide mutually to forget them.
3. When deciding on the future of their relationship, a couple should consider which effect on the children?
4. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
5. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Partners may feel that it is unacceptable to take which action?
2. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
3. How do unfaithful partners typically manage their anxiety?
4. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
5. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)