|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When some hurt partners discover the affair, they feel an emotional toll equal or greater to which event?
(a) Being fired from a job.
(b) Being raped.
(c) Losing a child.
(d) Getting into a car accident.
2. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(a) Fear and loathing.
(c) Anger and jealousy.
(d) Emotional relief.
3. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
(a) With acceptance and forgiveness for the affair.
(b) With willingness to work at the relationship.
(c) With desire to keep their family together at all costs.
(d) With acknowledgement of the level of damage from the affair.
4. As relationships grow, they move into a stage of which type of love?
5. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their decision.
(b) Their personal identity.
(c) Their sexual confidence.
(d) Their feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
2. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
3. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
4. The euphoria felt from the affair can be attributed to which reality?
5. Unrealistic expectations are often the result of which experiences?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)