|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
2. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
(b) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
(c) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
(d) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
3. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
(a) They are lonely.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are sad.
(d) They are depressed.
4. Both partners should listen in which way?
(a) With love.
(b) Without judgment.
(c) Without reacting.
(d) With concentration.
5. After considering the economic impacts of divorce, a couple may come to understand which reality about their relationship?
(a) The reasoning behind their financial arguments.
(b) The need to provide for their children.
(c) The rationale for remaining in the relationship.
(d) The financial burden of the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. A formal announcement by the partners should be made at which stage?
2. When hurt partners engage in obsession behaviors, how is this related to the discovery of the affair?
3. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
4. The unfaithful partner may experience physical changes from romantic love that can be expected to last how long?
5. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)