|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A hurt partner may believe their unfaithful partner is intentionally trying to achieve which task instead of changing for good?
2. The book urges readers to take an inventory of which aspect of their lives?
(a) Personal desires and beliefs.
(b) Conservations had about faithfulness.
(c) Promises made during wedding vows.
(d) Dreams and goals for the future.
3. If the disenchantment felt in an aging relationship is mismanaged, it can lead to which result?
(a) Bitterness and resentment.
(b) Temporary separation.
(c) Jealousy and anger.
(d) An extramarital affair.
4. If a partner exhibits signs of change, how could the other partner view this change?
(a) As insincere and untrue.
(b) As temporary and only for show.
(c) As deserved and needed.
(d) As heartfelt and lasting.
5. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. One partner may assume that the relationship is in which state?
2. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
3. How does chapter number 1 conclude?
4. Many people erroneously feel that their partners should be able to sense which of the following?
5. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)