|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of control over mind and body.
(b) Loss of personal identity.
(c) Loss of religious faith.
(d) Loss of connection with others.
2. The stage of disenchantment in a relationship can be described with which term?
3. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
4. When trust has been destroyed, which emotion is logically prevalent?
5. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their decision.
(b) Their personal identity.
(c) Their feelings.
(d) Their sexual confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
2. On what are relationships based?
3. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
4. A hurt partner may believe their unfaithful partner is intentionally trying to achieve which task instead of changing for good?
5. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)