|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They teach their children how to lie.
(b) They grow tired of lying.
(c) They invent new ways to lie.
(d) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
2. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
3. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may feel distracted.
(b) They may be angry.
(c) They may not want to reconnect.
(d) They may not feel guilty.
4. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
5. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
2. Adults who lack self-discipline often did not have which childhood experience?
3. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
4. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
5. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)