|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
(a) The marriage usually ends in divorce.
(b) The damage done by an affair is deep.
(c) The passion can be reignited in a marriage.
(d) The affair can lead to a stronger marriage.
2. How should children connect with others?
3. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) A change in sexual desires.
(b) The affair is continuing.
(c) A lack of sexual ability.
(d) Their marriage is over.
4. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
5. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They need time.
(b) They withdraw.
(c) They are ready.
(d) They are unsure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
2. The author uses the term 'flip-flop' to describe which factor?
3. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
4. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
5. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)