|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
2. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Healthy and necessary.
(c) Complicating and difficult.
(d) Fun and distracting.
3. If a hurt partner remains committed to impossibly high standards, they most likely missed out on which childhood experience?
(a) Bonding with their friends.
(b) Exploring new relationships.
(c) Letting go and having fun.
(d) Spending time with their parents.
4. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
(a) To avoid the hurt partner fearing the affair is continuing.
(b) To compensate for the loss of the lover.
(c) To prove the marriage is worth salvaging.
(d) To regain sexual intimacy with the hurt partner.
5. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(a) Anger and jealousy.
(b) Fear and loathing.
(d) Emotional relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
2. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
3. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
4. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
5. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)