|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
(a) Fulfilling or passionate.
(b) Awkward or unsatisfying.
(c) Dangerous or bold.
(d) Routine or bland.
2. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
(a) The passion can be reignited in a marriage.
(b) The marriage usually ends in divorce.
(c) The affair can lead to a stronger marriage.
(d) The damage done by an affair is deep.
3. Children need to function in which way?
(a) Without boundaries.
(b) With supervision.
4. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) Their marriage is over.
(b) A lack of sexual ability.
(c) A change in sexual desires.
(d) The affair is continuing.
5. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(a) Emotional relief.
(b) Fear and loathing.
(c) Anger and jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
2. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
3. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
4. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
5. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)