|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
(a) The unfaithful partner.
(b) The lover.
(c) The hurt partner.
(d) Both partners.
2. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
3. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
(b) Anger and jealousy.
(c) Fear and loathing.
(d) Emotional relief.
4. Children need to function in which way?
(b) Without boundaries.
(d) With supervision.
5. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
(a) Dangerous or bold.
(b) Awkward or unsatisfying.
(c) Routine or bland.
(d) Fulfilling or passionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
2. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
3. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
4. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
5. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)