|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
2. Children need to function in which way?
(c) With supervision.
(d) Without boundaries.
3. How should children connect with others?
4. Women typically view an affair in which way compared with men?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Healthy and necessary.
(c) Fun and distracting.
(d) Complicating and difficult.
5. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
(a) Unrealistic expectations.
(b) Hurt feelings.
(c) Avoiding sex.
(d) Decrease in sexual intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
2. The author uses the term 'flip-flop' to describe which factor?
3. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
4. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
5. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)