|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) A change in sexual desires.
(b) Their marriage is over.
(c) A lack of sexual ability.
(d) The affair is continuing.
2. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
3. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
4. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
(a) The unfaithful partner changes careers.
(b) The underlying causes are examined and corrected.
(c) The hurt partner works to regain self-esteem.
(d) The reasons for the affair are discussed with the lover.
5. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(b) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
(c) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
(d) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
2. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
3. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
4. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
5. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)