|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Analyzing childhood experiences can lead to which result in a marriage?
(a) A comparison to the happiness of their parents.
(b) A deep-rooted fear of losing a child.
(c) A partner having an affair.
(d) A better understanding of relationship problems.
2. If a hurt partner remains committed to impossibly high standards, they most likely missed out on which childhood experience?
(a) Exploring new relationships.
(b) Spending time with their parents.
(c) Bonding with their friends.
(d) Letting go and having fun.
3. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
(b) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(c) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
(d) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
4. When friends and family withdraw from the unfaithful partner, who can provide a temporary substitute?
(a) Work colleagues.
(b) The lover.
(c) Religous leaders.
(d) Professional therapists.
5. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
Short Answer Questions
1. Future affairs will not be likely to occur if which action is taken?
2. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
3. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
4. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
5. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)