|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They are ready.
(b) They are unsure.
(c) They withdraw.
(d) They need time.
2. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
3. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
4. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
(a) Refuse to enter a relationship.
(b) Avoid an affair at all cost.
(c) Become an unfaithful partner in their marriage.
(d) Seek out a partner who will commit equally.
5. Who do children need to value in their lives?
(a) Their parents.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
2. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
3. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
4. Adults who lack self-discipline often did not have which childhood experience?
5. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)