|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
(a) Told to behave.
(b) Told to go to their room.
(c) Told to be quiet.
(d) Told to sit down.
2. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
(a) The unfaithful partner.
(b) The hurt partner.
(c) Both partners.
(d) The lover.
3. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
(b) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
(c) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(d) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
4. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
5. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
(a) With the same intensity.
(b) With the same fantasies.
(c) With the same duration.
(d) With the same frequency.
Short Answer Questions
1. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
2. A list is provided in Chapter 8 to help people understand the common areas of shame associated with which of the following?
3. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
4. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
5. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)