|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
2. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) Their marriage is over.
(b) A change in sexual desires.
(c) A lack of sexual ability.
(d) The affair is continuing.
3. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
(a) It will decrease during the marriage.
(b) It should come easily and naturally.
(c) It would be more exciting with a lover.
(d) It could be regained in a relationship.
4. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
5. Why do unfaithful partners feel pressure to perform sex at a high satisfactory level with their partner?
(a) To prove the marriage is worth salvaging.
(b) To avoid the hurt partner fearing the affair is continuing.
(c) To regain sexual intimacy with the hurt partner.
(d) To compensate for the loss of the lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
2. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
3. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
4. In addition to feeling safe, children also need to feel which emotion?
5. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)