|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
(a) They teach their children how to lie.
(b) They invent new ways to lie.
(c) They enjoy the thrill of lying.
(d) They grow tired of lying.
2. When an unfaithful partner returns to find their marriage damaged, they often feel which emotion?
3. What is the fundamental difference between the hurt and unfaithful partners' reactions to the affair?
(a) The sense of self of the unfaithful partner may have benefited.
(b) The personal identity of the hurt partner may be unaffected.
(c) The sense of self-respect of the hurt partner may be strengthened.
(d) The relgious beliefs of the unfaithful partner may be devastated.
4. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They need time.
(b) They withdraw.
(c) They are ready.
(d) They are unsure.
5. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
(a) With the same fantasies.
(b) With the same frequency.
(c) With the same duration.
(d) With the same intensity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
2. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
3. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
4. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
5. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)