|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
2. The majority of the blame for an affair belongs to whom?
(a) The unfaithful partner.
(b) The hurt partner.
(c) Both partners.
(d) The lover.
3. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
(a) Seek out a partner who will commit equally.
(b) Avoid an affair at all cost.
(c) Refuse to enter a relationship.
(d) Become an unfaithful partner in their marriage.
4. How does the book view sex tools?
(a) Unnecessary if the marriage is working.
(b) Integral to maintaining the excitement in intimacy.
(c) Healthy if acceptable to both partners.
(d) Dangerous if used only with the lover.
5. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
2. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
3. How is masturbation viewed by the text?
4. How do most unfaithful partners describe sex with their lover?
5. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)