|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
(a) Formative development years.
(b) Key stages of life.
(c) Important relationship history.
(d) Critical growth experiences.
2. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
3. Which topic is often-overlooked in discussing extramarital affairs?
(a) The damage done by an affair is deep.
(b) The passion can be reignited in a marriage.
(c) The marriage usually ends in divorce.
(d) The affair can lead to a stronger marriage.
4. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
(a) They should be ignored.
(b) They must be addressed.
(c) They need time to sort out.
(d) They can be resolved.
5. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their personal identity.
(b) Their decision.
(c) Their sexual confidence.
(d) Their feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
2. If sexual desires change, couples may assume this will lead to which outcome?
3. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
4. The negative reactions of friends and family can enhance which feeling for the unfaithful partner?
5. Children need to function in which way?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)