|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After making a difficult decision between the hurt partner and the lover, the unfaithful partner may begin to doubt what about themselves?
(a) Their personal identity.
(b) Their feelings.
(c) Their sexual confidence.
(d) Their decision.
2. If sex with the lover was good, the unfaithful partner will assume any problems during sex with the hurt partner is the fault of whom?
(a) The hurt partner.
(b) The lover.
(c) The unfaithful partner.
(d) Both partners.
3. An accident or illness are examples of which root cause of an affair?
(a) Unfair circumstances.
(b) Fear of losing a partner.
(c) Childhood experiences.
(d) Critical life events.
4. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
(a) Necessary for both partners.
(b) Optional for the unfaithful partner.
(c) Important for the lover.
(d) Too emotional to be discussed.
5. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With acceptance.
(b) With compassion.
(c) With fear.
(d) With anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
2. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
3. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
4. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
5. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)