|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Developing realistic expectations of sex involves examining assumptions regarding which emotion?
2. How does the text refer to childhood experiences?
(a) Critical growth experiences.
(b) Formative development years.
(c) Important relationship history.
(d) Key stages of life.
3. If the unfaithful partner is not interested in sex, the hurt partner may assume which possibility?
(a) A lack of sexual ability.
(b) Their marriage is over.
(c) A change in sexual desires.
(d) The affair is continuing.
4. The unfaithful partner often wants to reconnect in their marriage in order to stop feeling which emotion?
5. Who do children need to value in their lives?
(a) Their parents.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Their siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many essential childhood experiences are identified by the text?
2. What must occur with the deeper issues felt by the unfaithful partner?
3. Post-affair testing for AIDS is described in which way?
4. A list is provided in Chapter 8 to help people understand the common areas of shame associated with which of the following?
5. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)