Quiz: Chapter 7 - How to Talk About What Happened
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the process of assaulting a partner with verbal abuse?
2. Exploring and learning about the affair is achieved through which process?
a) Open communication.
b) Forgiving the unfaithful partner.
c) Accepting the affair.
d) Intimate talk.
3. What could define the way a person listens?
a) Prior assumptions.
b) Emotional state.
c) Childhood experiences.
d) Role in the affair.
4. If the listener repeats the ideas back to the speaker, they are using which technique?
5. A partner may refuse to discuss the affair because of which false assumption?
a) It will...
This section contains 309 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)