1. Which term does the book use to describe the partner who is involved in the affair?
2. The person involved in the relationship, but who is not one of the married partners, is termed which of the following?
3. An affair, as described by the book, may not always include which behavior?
(a) Keeping secrets.
(b) Breach of trust.
(c) Feelings of betrayal.
(d) Sexual intercourse.
4. What is the main purpose of the book?
(a) To instruct a couple on how to stay married.
(b) To guide a couple through a divorce.
(c) To help a couple survive an affair.
(d) To advise a couple on how to regain sexual intimacy.
5. Why does the author deliberately chose particular words and phrases to use in the book?
(a) To create a new language for the partners.
(b) To eliminate stereotypes about infidelity.
(c) To help the couple speak openly about their problems.
(d) To avoid emotionally charged labels.
This section contains 5,150 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)