Design an Interview
• Design 15 interview questions to ask the author of the book.
• Select an appropriate venue for the interview such as a specific TV show, newspaper, or website.
• Make sure the questions reflect what your intended audience wants to know.
Write a Resume
Write a resume for a job as a couples counselor specializing in helping couples survive an affair, highlighting skills and insights you have learned from reading the book.
Design an Advertisement
• Design a print (magazine or newspaper) advertisement for the book.
• Target this advertisement towards unfaithful partners who are debating whether or not to tell the hurt partners about the affair.
• Find three websites that contradict information presented in the book.
• Decide if you agree with the book, the websites, or a combination of both and write a letter to the websites' editors/webmasters explaining your reasons.
Chose Your Own Ending
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)