|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Hooks say about women concerning many of the ideas she addressed in the book?
2. According to Chapter 10, during the period of slavery, owning what made the distinction between the wealthy and the poor?
3. In Chapter 1, what did Hooks say with regard to all-black schools and the education process?
4. In what year was "Teaching to Transgress: Education as the Practice of Freedom" published?
5. How did Hooks say she felt when she found out that some of her professors were physically attracted to her?
This section contains 1,114 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)