|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks said that sometimes oppression is the result of the need to find better ways of aligning what?
(a) Social forces.
(b) Physical forces.
(c) Religious forces.
(d) Emotional forces.
2. According to Hooks in the continuation of Chapter 5, when is it important to consider the differences between classes?
(a) Considering class differences is a form of discrimination and should never be done.
(b) When establishing theories.
(c) When maintaining theories.
(d) When establishing and maintaining theories.
3. When Hooks mentioned having meetings, who was initially a part of the meeting?
(a) Teachers and students.
(b) Teachers ONLY.
(c) Students and school administration.
(d) Teachers and school administration.
4. What did Hooks say about male colleagues' lack of interest or unwillingness to listen to his female counterparts?
(a) It's painful for women.
(b) It's painful for men and women.
(c) It's NOT painful for men or women.
(d) It's painful for men.
5. What Latina theorist did Hooks introduce in Chapter 5?
(a) Cha Cha Ramirez.
(b) Chita Rivera..
(c) Karen Rodriguez.
(d) Chela Sandoval.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hooks say finding a way to release the sense of dominance and oppression is crucial?
2. What did Hooks say about the psyche of women?
3. In Chapter 2, what type of person did Hooks say she made friends with?
4. Hooks said a woman with a high-paying career could represent which of the following?
5. What is the technical term for teaching?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)