|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what important tenet did Hooks repeat?
(a) This is not about education for liberation.
(b) This is about knowledge for freedom.
(c) This is about education for liberation.
(d) This is not about knowledge for freedom.
2. At the end of Chapter 3, what school did Hooks mention?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Northwestern University.
(c) University of Massachusetts.
(d) Oberlin College.
3. In Chapter 2, what type of person did Hooks say she made friends with?
(a) A white girl-woman.
(b) A black girl-woman.
(c) A white boy-man.
(d) A black boy-man.
4. Which school year reunion did Hooks mention in Chapter 2?
(a) 10th year.
(b) 15th year.
(c) 20th year.
(d) 30th year.
5. How did Hooks feel within her family?
(a) Like the one who had to take charge.
(b) Like the most liked of the children.
(c) Like a burden.
(d) Like an outsider.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hooks describe the works of the Latina theorist introduced in Chapter 5?
2. What did Hooks feel like she was always punished for?
3. What personal experience did Hooks talk about in Chapter 2?
4. What did Hooks say about some deceptions?
5. In Chapter 1, whose work did Hooks mention?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)