|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of writing was Chapter 2 initially going to be?
(c) Song lyrics.
2. Hooks said who must be happy in order for education to be most effective?
(a) Teacher ONLY.
(b) Students ONLY.
(c) Administration, teachers, and students.
(d) Teacher and students.
3. What type of tension did Hooks say is apparent in the teaching profession?
4. In Chapter 2, what type of person did Hooks say she made friends with?
(a) A white girl-woman.
(b) A white boy-man.
(c) A black girl-woman.
(d) A black boy-man.
5. In Chapter 3, Hooks said education is always which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hooks believe about the best instructional teaching methods?
2. Hooks' intellectual influence wrote with the biases of what?
3. Hooks said in the meetings, there were remarks made that could be considered which of the following?
4. When did Hooks say finding a way to release the sense of dominance and oppression is crucial?
5. In Chapter 1, what did Hooks say with regard to all-black schools and the education process?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)