|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hooks say about her interaction with white peers?
(a) There is a difference between the way she interacts with white peers and their interaction with each other.
(b) She does not play close attention to how they interact with each other.
(c) She does not interact with white peers.
(d) It is similar to the way they interact with each other.
2. What type of theorist is the Latina theorist mentioned in Chapter 5?
3. What did Hooks notice between white women?
(a) Their desire to make each other sad.
(b) Their desire to make each other wealthy.
(c) Their level of competition.
(d) Their level of bonding.
4. According to the continuation of Chapter 5, what did Hooks say about the method of achieving higher results when analyzing theoretical works?
(a) It is evaluated and updated yearly.
(b) It is evaluated and updated quarterly.
(c) It is uniform throughout the culture.
(d) It is not uniform throughout the culture.
5. In Chapter 1, whose work did Hooks mention?
(a) Thich Nhat Hanh.
(b) Thine Nhat Hanh.
(c) Thin Not Han.
(d) Thicke Nat Hhan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hooks believe about the best instructional teaching methods?
2. Hooks' intellectual influence wrote with the biases of what?
3. How did Hooks describe the works of the Latina theorist introduced in Chapter 5?
4. Hooks said which of the following is most important for an effective educational process?
5. Hooks said in the meetings, there were remarks made that could be considered which of the following?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)