|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which school year reunion did Hooks mention in Chapter 2?
(a) 20th year.
(b) 10th year.
(c) 15th year.
(d) 30th year.
2. In Chapter 9, what group did Hooks say is the dominant minority group in some parts of the United States?
3. According to Chapter 9, individuals from what portion of Asia make up the dominant minority group in a number of places in the US?
4. What did Hooks say about her interaction with white peers?
(a) There is a difference between the way she interacts with white peers and their interaction with each other.
(b) It is similar to the way they interact with each other.
(c) She does not interact with white peers.
(d) She does not play close attention to how they interact with each other.
5. According to the continuation of Chapter 5, what did Hooks say about the method of achieving higher results when analyzing theoretical works?
(a) It is evaluated and updated quarterly.
(b) It is not uniform throughout the culture.
(c) It is evaluated and updated yearly.
(d) It is uniform throughout the culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks said when creating and sustaining theories, what difference is important to consider?
2. Which of the following is a factor that Hooks said affected her career path?
3. In terms of race, what type of attitude did Hooks discuss in Chapter 5?
4. At what point in her school career did Hooks' personal experience take place?
5. What theorist did Hooks mention at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)