|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul worked for what program while in Germany?
(a) The music program.
(b) The visual program.
(c) The psychiatric program.
(d) The training program.
2. When did Julia and Simca begin drifitng apart?
(a) After the second volume was published.
(b) When Simca could not get a book deal on her own.
(c) When the show aired in France.
(d) After Julia moved to America.
3. When did Simca publish her own book?
4. What was Julia's primary role while writing the second volume?
5. What did Julia hate about TV shots after the shooting was over?
(a) Taking down the sets.
(b) Doing voice overs.
(c) Washing off her make-up.
(d) Editing the film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Julia do when her book was first rejected?
2. What book was Julia's favorite to write?
3. During what season did Jones want to publish the second volume?
4. What did Simca criticize in a letter she sent to Julia after they began to drift apart?
5. Where did Julia and Paul decide to put down roots?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Julia and Simca choose to do while Julia was visiting France for Christmas?
2. What did the proprietor of the first restaurant at which Julia ate in France do for her show?
3. What was the result of Paul's investigation by the government?
4. What did Simca do to hurt her relationship with Julia after the second volume was published?
5. How did Julia deal with the problem of the French Bread recipe?
6. Where did Julia feel the most productive while working on the second volume?
7. What part of the segment shooting in France did Julia find tedious?
8. What did Julia and Paul choose to do after visiting Jean and Simca in France?
9. How did Julia label Louisette on their book, and why?
10. What was the main problem discovered about the French Bread recipe?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)