|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Simca's given name?
2. How many volumes were in Curnonsky's encyclopedia of French foods?
3. What language did Julia's husband speak?
4. Where did Dort and Ivan get married?
(c) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. What kind of car did Julia and Paul buy after Dort's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Julia say was the bright spot of her classes in France?
2. What was Dorothy's occupation?
3. Where did Julia grow up?
4. What did Dorothy do to make Julia mad?
5. Whom did Paul NOT want the French people to trust?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Julia have to do in order to pass her practical exam at Cordon Bleu?
2. How was Julia raised?
3. How did Julia feel when she went to England for Christmas?
4. How did Julia describe her first impression of Marseille?
5. Why did Simca ask Julia for help on her cookbook, and how did Julia respond?
6. Julia Child said this book was about what?
7. How did Helene help Julia?
8. How did Julia meet her husband?
9. How did Julia feel as she prepared to move to Marseille?
10. While attending Cordon Bleu, what did Julia do when she was not busy with school?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)