|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul's occupation when he met Julia?
(d) Logistics trainer.
2. What was Sumner Putnam's occupation?
3. Where did Julia meet her husband?
(d) Sri Lanka.
4. What kind of car did Julia and Paul buy after Dort's wedding?
5. How long did Julia think her cooking class in France was going to be?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 month.
6. When would Cordon Bleu lose their electricity?
(c) Early mornings.
7. Why did Julia take her first cooking class?
(a) To know how to cook for her husband.
(b) To prove she could do it.
(c) To get over a failed relationship.
(d) To get a new job.
8. What language did Julia's husband speak?
9. What happened to the USIS because of the investigations while Julia was in Marseille?
(a) There was high turnover.
(b) The workload slowed down.
(c) It was shut down.
(d) It doubled in size.
10. What did Julia do while Paul worked in Paris?
(a) Wandered the city.
(b) Took classes.
(c) Slept and read.
(d) Tried to find a job.
11. How many times did Julia have to take the practical exam at Cordon Bleu?
(b) Three times.
(d) Five times.
12. What did Julia say she would not have had without her husband?
(a) Her career.
(b) Her skills.
(c) Her self-esteem.
(d) Her education.
13. How did Julia mark the recipes she sent to Dort?
(c) Do Not Share.
(d) All of these.
14. How did Julia try to make her cooking classes feel?
(a) Fun and Informal.
(b) Solid and Real.
(c) Serious and Educational.
(d) Quick and Concise.
15. What did Julia know after spending two days in the beginning course?
(a) It was too expensive for her.
(b) It was too French for her.
(c) It was too hard for her.
(d) It was too easy for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Paul NOT want the French people to trust?
2. Where did Julia say she learned her greatest lessons about human interactions?
3. What color lights were on the Eiffel Tower when Julia first saw it?
4. Julia was most grateful to her husband for what?
5. What was Max Bugnard's occupation?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)