|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the apartment Julia found in Marseille?
2. What did Julia say was the bright spot of her classes in France?
(a) Eating the food.
(b) The GIs.
(c) Chef Bugnard.
(d) The sunsets.
3. What did Julia eat during her first lunch in Paris?
4. Where did Julia grow up?
(a) Washington, D.C.
5. Where did Julia move after living in Paris?
(d) St. Ives.
6. What did Dorothy do to make Julia mad?
(a) Showed someone one of her recipes.
(b) Contacted Simca instead of Julia.
(c) Made a bad comment about her book.
(d) Published a recipe.
7. Whom did Paul NOT want the French people to trust?
8. Where was the final stop for Julia and Paul when they went to Dort's wedding?
9. Why did Julia not see much of Paul when they moved to Marseille?
(a) She worked long hours.
(b) They were fighting.
(c) He worked long hours.
(d) Paul got very sick.
10. Where did Julia first teach her private cooking lessons?
(a) Her own kitchen.
(b) The students' kitchens.
(c) A spare room at Cordon Bleu.
(d) Simca's kitchen.
11. During what month did Julia invite the Gourmettes over for lunch?
12. How long did Julia think her cooking class in France was going to be?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 weeks.
13. Where did Julia meet her husband?
(b) Sri Lanka.
14. What was Dorothy's occupation?
15. Why did Julia take her first cooking class?
(a) To prove she could do it.
(b) To know how to cook for her husband.
(c) To get a new job.
(d) To get over a failed relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Julia to Dehilleran.
2. How many staff members did Paul have when he first got to paris?
3. What kind of group was the Gourmettes?
4. Julia messed up what dish when a friend was visiting?
5. What kind of car did Julia and Paul buy after Dort's wedding?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)