Short Answer Questions Key
1. Julia said she wanted this book to be about what?
Her favorite things in life.
2. Which of these was NOT one of Julia's most loved things?
3. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
It was not a cookbook.
4. Where did Julia grow up?
5. What did Julia's father do for a living?
He was a business man.
6. Who cooked most of Julia's meals when she was a child?
7. What was the name of Julia's husband?
8. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
This section contains 3,677 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)