|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7, Son of Mastering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul's job in Paris?
(a) To depict the effects of the war on France.
(b) To decipher some top secret files.
(c) To register the military men there.
(d) To build good will between France and America.
2. Where did Julia's cooking class with the GIs meet?
(a) A closed restaurant.
(b) A chemistry lab.
(c) A basement.
(d) A hotel.
3. What was Julia doing right as Paul was retiring?
(a) Editing pictures.
(b) Proofreading the book.
(c) Packing up boxes.
(d) Answering questions for Judith.
4. How long did Simca visit Julia in the US?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. What did Julia research while in the grocery stores in America?
(a) What the popular dishes were.
(b) What ingredients were available.
(c) What kind of cookbooks were purchased.
(d) Where to get certain supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Julia say she learned her greatest lessons about human interactions?
2. What would Julia eat while reading the American newspapers?
3. How often did Julia teach classes in Philladelphia?
4. What was Paul forced to consider during the government's investigations while he was in Marseille?
5. During what month did Julia invite the Gourmettes over for lunch?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)