|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4, Bouillabaisse a la Marseillaise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul's job in Paris?
(a) To register the military men there.
(b) To build good will between France and America.
(c) To depict the effects of the war on France.
(d) To decipher some top secret files.
2. What did Dorothy do to make Julia mad?
(a) Showed someone one of her recipes.
(b) Contacted Simca instead of Julia.
(c) Published a recipe.
(d) Made a bad comment about her book.
3. How did Julia describe the waiters at her first lunch in France?
4. What was Dorothy's occupation?
5. How many volumes were in Curnonsky's encyclopedia of French foods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Simca's given name?
2. How did Julia feel when she first when to Paris?
3. Where did Julia and Paul stay when they first got to Marseille?
4. Who introduced Julia to Dehilleran.
5. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)