|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4, Bouillabaisse a la Marseillaise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Julia grow up?
(a) Washington, D.C.
2. Why did Julia take her first cooking class?
(a) To get a new job.
(b) To know how to cook for her husband.
(c) To prove she could do it.
(d) To get over a failed relationship.
3. What did Bugnard want to do after retiring from Cordon Bleu?
(a) Teach private lessons.
(b) Move to the Baltic.
(c) Open a cafe.
(d) Work for the poor.
4. How did Julia feel when she first when to Paris?
(a) She was afraid of it.
(b) She was overwhelmed by it.
(c) She hated it.
(d) She loved it.
5. What did Julia do while Paul worked in Paris?
(a) Tried to find a job.
(b) Wandered the city.
(c) Slept and read.
(d) Took classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Paul and Julia live in Washington, D.C., just after getting married?
2. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
3. Where did Julia say she learned her greatest lessons about human interactions?
4. Why did Julia not feel she got to live abroad while working in China?
5. What kind of car did Julia and Paul buy after Dort's wedding?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)