|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2, Le Cordon Bleu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julia know after spending two days in the beginning course?
(a) It was too expensive for her.
(b) It was too French for her.
(c) It was too easy for her.
(d) It was too hard for her.
2. How long did Paul and Julia live in Washington, D.C., just after getting married?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 years.
3. How long did Julia think her cooking class in France was going to be?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
4. What was Julia's favorite kind of food?
5. What nickname was given to the Buick station wagon owned by Paul and Julia?
(a) White Lightning.
(b) The Speedster.
(c) Brown Gravy.
(d) Blue Flash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul's occupation when he met Julia?
2. Which of these was NOT one of Julia's most loved things?
3. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
4. In their guidebook, what marked the places where Julia and Paul liked to eat best?
5. When did Paul first live in France?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)