|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2, Le Cordon Bleu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Paul feel when he was offered a job in Paris?
2. How many GIs took the cooking course with Julia in France?
3. How did the GIs in Julia's cooking class pay for the course?
(a) They had saved up during the war.
(b) They cleaned the kitchens at night.
(c) They used their GI bill.
(d) They took out loans.
4. Where would the class go while the electricity was out at Cordon Bleu?
(a) The market.
(b) The river.
(c) The freezer.
(d) The gardens.
5. What did Julia say was the greatest lesson she learned at Cordon Bleu?
(a) To infuse dishes with creativity.
(b) To have one signature dish.
(c) To be patient.
(d) To do things simply.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Max Bugnard's occupation?
2. What did Julia know after spending two days in the beginning course?
3. What language did Julia's husband speak?
4. What was Elizabeth Brassart's occupation?
5. What did Julia's father do for a living?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)