|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2, Le Cordon Bleu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Julia say she learned her greatest lessons about human interactions?
(a) The government offices.
(b) The Catholic church.
(c) The Cordon Bleu school.
(d) The French market.
2. Where did Julia grow up?
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. Julia messed up what dish when a friend was visiting?
(a) Filet Mignon.
(b) Eggs florentine.
4. What would Julia eat while reading the American newspapers?
5. Julia said she wanted this book to be about what?
(a) Her growth as a chef.
(b) Her favorite things in life.
(c) Her influence on others.
(d) Her true memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul's job in Paris?
2. What language did Julia's husband speak?
3. What did Julia eat during her first lunch in Paris?
4. What was Paul's occupation when he met Julia?
5. What was Elizabeth Brassart's occupation?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)