|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 1, La Belle France.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julia say she would not have had without her husband?
(a) Her skills.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her career.
(d) Her self-esteem.
2. What was the name of Julia's husband?
3. What was Paul's job in Paris?
(a) To decipher some top secret files.
(b) To build good will between France and America.
(c) To depict the effects of the war on France.
(d) To register the military men there.
4. What color was the Buick station wagon Paul and Julia owned?
5. Julia was most worried about what when Paul took a job in Paris?
(a) Being away from family.
(b) Learning the language.
(c) The war.
(d) Fighting while travelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their guidebook, what marked the places where Julia and Paul liked to eat best?
2. How did Julia describe her first driving experience in Paris?
3. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
4. What color lights were on the Eiffel Tower when Julia first saw it?
5. How did Julia describe the waiters at her first lunch in France?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)