|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 1, La Belle France.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
(a) It was published at a different place.
(b) It was self written.
(c) It was not a cookbook.
(d) It was edited by her husband.
2. What color was the Buick station wagon Paul and Julia owned?
3. What did Julia's father do for a living?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a salesman.
(c) He was an actor.
(d) He was a business man.
4. Why did Julia take her first cooking class?
(a) To prove she could do it.
(b) To know how to cook for her husband.
(c) To get a new job.
(d) To get over a failed relationship.
5. What color lights were on the Eiffel Tower when Julia first saw it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Julia do while Paul worked in Paris?
2. What nickname was given to the Buick station wagon owned by Paul and Julia?
3. How did Julia describe her first driving experience in Paris?
4. Which of these was NOT one of Julia's most loved things?
5. In their guidebook, what marked the places where Julia and Paul liked to eat best?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)