|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9, From Julia Child's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
(b) New York.
2. Why did Julia take a trip to Paris by herself when she lived in Germany?
(a) Julia had a meeting about her book.
(b) Paul and Julia were fighting.
(c) Paul had to work.
(d) Paul was called to Washington, D.C.
3. What did Julia refuse to do in order to stay friends with Simca?
(a) Drink wine with her.
(b) Listen to her complaints.
(c) Spend more than a week with her.
(d) Collaborate with her.
4. What did Julia say was her most important lesson learned from writing her first book?
(a) The need for teamwork.
(b) The importance of publicity.
(c) Standing her ground on important aspects.
(d) Having trust in the publisher.
5. With whom did Julia work to find the recipe Jones wanted in the second volume?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first sign of Paul's disease?
2. Where did Julia grow up?
3. What was Judith Jones' occupation?
4. What was Simca's given name?
5. How many staff members did Paul have when he first got to paris?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)