|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9, From Julia Child's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT something Julia bought for the house into which she and Paul moved after they left Germany?
(a) A garage door opener.
(b) A garbage disposal.
(c) A new stove.
(d) A dishwasher.
2. What was the second volume of Julia's book meant to do?
(a) Further promote the first book.
(b) Include the recipes that had been previously removed.
(c) Extend the range of dishes.
(d) Take the dishes to the next level.
3. What disease did Paul contract?
(a) An infarction.
4. Why did Julia take a trip to Paris by herself when she lived in Germany?
(a) Paul had to work.
(b) Julia had a meeting about her book.
(c) Paul was called to Washington, D.C.
(d) Paul and Julia were fighting.
5. How long was the cooking class in which Julia was enrolled in France?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Paul build in his cellar for Julia?
2. How did Julia feel about the distance between her and Simca when she lived in Germany?
3. What upset Julia in the articles about her second volume?
4. What caused Julia to contact Avis?
5. Who was the major guest in a segment while Julia was shooting in France?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)