|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9, From Julia Child's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Julia feel when she was working on her first cookbook?
2. What did Julia know after spending two days in the beginning course?
(a) It was too hard for her.
(b) It was too expensive for her.
(c) It was too French for her.
(d) It was too easy for her.
3. How did Paul feel when he was offered a job in Paris?
4. Paul accused by investigators of being what?
(a) All of these.
(b) A Communist.
(d) A French Spy.
5. What happened to Paul after his surgery?
(a) He could no longer travel.
(b) He was on a strict diet.
(c) He would get confused at times.
(d) He had to walk with a cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Julia doing right as Paul was retiring?
2. Julia wanted to spend all her time doing what when she moved to Marseille?
3. Judith Jones worked for what company?
4. What was Paul's job in Paris?
5. What did Julia say was the greatest lesson she learned at Cordon Bleu?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)