|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3, Three Hearty Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
(a) It was self written.
(b) It was not a cookbook.
(c) It was published at a different place.
(d) It was edited by her husband.
2. How much older than Julia was her husband?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
(a) New York.
4. Why did Julia not feel she got to live abroad while working in China?
(a) She had no friends.
(b) She had no money.
(c) She was always working.
(d) She had tight restrictions on where she could go.
5. Where did Julia first teach her private cooking lessons?
(a) Her own kitchen.
(b) Simca's kitchen.
(c) The students' kitchens.
(d) A spare room at Cordon Bleu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the Buick station wagon Paul and Julia owned?
2. What did Julia do while Paul worked in Paris?
3. What did Julia say was the greatest lesson she learned at Cordon Bleu?
4. What was Julia's favorite kind of food?
5. Where did Julia take her first cooking class?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)