|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3, Three Hearty Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
(b) New York.
2. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
(a) It was self written.
(b) It was edited by her husband.
(c) It was not a cookbook.
(d) It was published at a different place.
3. Where did Julia meet her husband?
(d) Sri Lanka.
4. Julia was most grateful to her husband for what?
(a) Teaching her.
(b) Inspiring her.
(c) Being patient with her.
(d) Loving her.
5. What did Julia say she would not have had without her husband?
(a) Her skills.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her self-esteem.
(d) Her career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Julia said she wanted this book to be about what?
2. What kind of car did Julia and Paul buy after Dort's wedding?
3. What did Julia eat during her first lunch in Paris?
4. How did the GIs in Julia's cooking class pay for the course?
5. How long did Paul and Julia live in Washington, D.C., just after getting married?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)