|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 8, The French Chef in France.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Julia teach classes in Philladelphia?
(a) Twice a year.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a year.
2. Why did Julia take a trip to Paris by herself when she lived in Germany?
(a) Paul was called to Washington, D.C.
(b) Julia had a meeting about her book.
(c) Paul and Julia were fighting.
(d) Paul had to work.
3. How long was Julia given to write a second draft of her book after it was first rejected?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. Paul accused by investigators of being what?
(a) All of these.
(b) A Communist.
(c) A French Spy.
5. Where did Julia and Paul move after their time in Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many episodes were filmed of "The French Chef" in 1970?
2. What made Julia feel more comfortable in Germany?
3. What was different about the shows Julia shot in 1970?
4. How did Julia feel after sending her first complete book to the publishers?
5. Where did Julia say she learned her greatest lessons about human interactions?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)