1. Julia said she wanted this book to be about what?
(a) Her growth as a chef.
(b) Her influence on others.
(c) Her favorite things in life.
(d) Her true memories.
2. Which of these was NOT one of Julia's most loved things?
(c) Her husband.
3. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
(a) It was self written.
(b) It was published at a different place.
(c) It was edited by her husband.
(d) It was not a cookbook.
4. Where did Julia grow up?
(c) Washington, D.C.
5. What did Julia's father do for a living?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a salesman.
(c) He was a business man.
(d) He was an actor.
6. Who cooked most of Julia's meals when she was a child?
(a) Her father.
(b) Hired cooks.
(c) Restaurant chefs.
(d) Her mother.
7. What was the name of Julia's husband?
8. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
(d) New York.
This section contains 3,677 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)