1. Julia said she wanted this book to be about what?
(a) Her favorite things in life.
(b) Her growth as a chef.
(c) Her influence on others.
(d) Her true memories.
2. Which of these was NOT one of Julia's most loved things?
(b) Her husband.
3. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
(a) It was self written.
(b) It was not a cookbook.
(c) It was published at a different place.
(d) It was edited by her husband.
4. Where did Julia grow up?
(b) Washington, D.C.
5. What did Julia's father do for a living?
(a) He was a business man.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a salesman.
(d) He was an actor.
6. Who cooked most of Julia's meals when she was a child?
(a) Her father.
(b) Restaurant chefs.
(c) Hired cooks.
(d) Her mother.
7. What was the name of Julia's husband?
8. Where did Julia's husband grow up?
(d) New York.
This section contains 3,677 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)