Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which pet food company was responsible for contracting a feline variant of mad cow disease?
2. Rich Conway helps run which family business?
3. Who slits the neck of a steer every ten seconds in the meatpacking house?
4. Which fast food chain made hamburgers popular in the 1920's?
5. Who announces that it is putting a new restaurant in every Wal-Mart in Germany?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author compare the appearance of bacterium Escherichia coli O157:H7 to the outbreak of the AIDS virus? Include when each first appeared, its affects on its victims, and how each can lie dormant for years, and what conditions have made it possible for each to thrive.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the lives of Ray Kroc and Walt Disney. Include their personal histories, their business philosophies, and their interactions with each other.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the practices that get ConAgra Foods into legal trouble. Which aspects of their business are involved? How are they punished?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)