|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Air Defense Command move in 1951?
(a) Cheyenne Mountain.
(d) Pike's Peak.
2. What is the nickname of Colorado Springs?
(a) Little Taos.
(b) Little London.
(c) Snow Capital.
3. McDonaldland borrows its distinctive look from where?
(a) Lost in Space.
(b) Star Trek.
(c) The Magic Kingdom.
(d) Magic Mountain.
4. What is the main drag in Colorado Springs?
(a) Cheyenne Lane.
(b) Tejon Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) The Strip.
5. What were people called who served the food at drive-in restaurants?
(a) Burger angels.
6. Before entering the Ray A. Kroc Musem, visitors pass through what?
(a) A french fry tunnel.
(d) Marble golden arches.
7. At the "Success" seminar, what is the prize for winning the dance contest?
(a) A trip to Disneyland.
(b) A paid guest spot on a "Success" commercial.
(c) A home stereo system.
(d) A car.
8. Where was Matthew Kabong, driver for Little Caesar's pizza in Pueblo, Colorado, born?
(c) The Congo.
(d) South Africa.
9. Which company does Carl Karcher team up with to save Carl's Jr.?
(b) Green Burrito.
10. Which transport industry is intentionally wiped out in Southern California?
11. Feamster's wife does what for a living?
(a) Is a jazz singer.
(b) Owns a McDonald's franchise.
(c) Is a schoolteacher.
(d) Is his secretary.
12. In 1941, hundreds of Disney animators go on strike, expressing support for what organization?
(a) Screen Cartoonists Guild.
(b) Industiral Arts Council.
(c) Animators and Puppeteers Association.
13. What is responsible for converting the Idaho desert into lush farmland?
(a) The Snake River flood.
(b) Private irrigation contracts.
(c) Rainfall pattern changes.
(d) The Snake River Reclamation Project.
14. What technology firm does Simplot invest in in 1980?
(a) Hewlett Packard.
(d) Micron Technology.
15. For more than three decades, the fast food industry uses what federal agency to finance new restaurants?
(a) The Small Business Administration.
(b) The International Frahchise Association.
(c) The U.S. Treasury.
(d) The National Loan Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of monopoly is where there is a market of a small number of buyers exert power over a large number of sellers?
2. In the Ray A. Kroc museum, what appears when certain buttons are pushed?
3. What style of clothing does someone not see at Harrison High School now?
4. In what county does Anaheim, California reside?
5. Where does Simplot open a phosphate mine?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)