|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does sales pitches at FutureCall?
(a) An operator.
(b) A teleservices representative.
(c) A computer advocate.
(d) A micro manager.
2. What is the initial franchising fee Ray Kroc charges to open a McDonald's?
3. Ray Kroc is a jazz musician what time period?
(a) The 1950's.
(b) The Depression.
(c) World War II.
4. What do prospective managers train for at Hamburger University?
(a) A Degree in Hamburgerology.
(b) A Bachelor's in Fry Science.
(c) A Medal of McDonald's.
(d) Self-Service Science.
5. When did the rancher Hank die?
6. Who comes up with the idea for the Chicken McNugget in 1979?
(a) Fred Turner.
(b) Ray Kroc.
(c) Robert Iger.
(d) Cam Robertson.
7. Disney's broadcast of "Our Friend the Atom" is sponsored by which manufacturing company?
(b) General Dynamics.
(c) General Electric.
8. According to the founder of the "Success" seminar, which faith is considered to be hopelessly out of date?
9. How much money does Dave Feamster owe Little Caesar's before he sells his first pizza?
(c) $1 million.
10. Cattle that are either maintained in a company-owned feedlot or purchased in advance through forward contracts are known as ________.
(a) Common stock.
(b) Captive supplies.
(c) Pen reserves.
11. In the Ray A. Kroc museum, what appears when certain buttons are pushed?
(a) Sock puppets.
(b) Hamburger coupons.
12. After working at Burger King for about a year, what does sociologist Ester Reiter conclude was the trait most valued in fast food workers?
13. McDonald's has to get rid of its mascot, Speedee, because which company has a mascot with the similar name, Speedy?
14. Which fast food company is one of the first to start selling franchises?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(b) Little Caesar's.
(d) Dunkin' Donuts.
15. Where was Matthew Kabong, driver for Little Caesar's pizza in Pueblo, Colorado, born?
(b) The Congo.
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of monopoly is where there is a market of a small number of buyers exert power over a large number of sellers?
2. What is the nickname of Colorado Springs?
3. Gaining the McNugget contract turns which company into the nation's largest chicken processor?
4. The Colorado Cattlemen's Association files a/an ___________ in Mike Callicrate's lawsuit against IBP, demanding a competitive marketplace.
5. Which school district in Colorado Springs starts a nationwide trend to place fast food ads in its hallways?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)