|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the founder of the "Success" seminar, which faith is considered to be hopelessly out of date?
2. The Colorado Cattlemen's Association files a/an ___________ in Mike Callicrate's lawsuit against IBP, demanding a competitive marketplace.
(a) Habeas corpus.
(b) Scandalum magnum.
(c) Amicus brief.
3. What is the primary medium of children's advertising?
(b) Comic books.
4. Which county was planning to build a highway right through the heart of Hank's ranch?
(b) El Paso.
5. What is built near Hank's land that can be seen from the top of one of his hills?
(a) A stock car race track.
(b) A pre-school.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A Mcdonald's.
6. What type of monopoly is where there is a market of a small number of buyers exert power over a large number of sellers?
7. When Carl's Jr. moves to Colorado Springs, it co-brands its outlets with which company?
8. In 1996, which agency investigates the concentration of large meat-packing companies?
9. Ray Kroc is a jazz musician what time period?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Depression.
(c) The 1950's.
10. Where is the motorcycle club that springs up in Southern California after World War II?
(a) The Gate Keepers.
(b) The Knights of Destruction.
(c) The Galloping Goose.
(d) The Hell's Angels.
11. What is the primary flavoring that gives McDonald's french fries their distinctive taste?
(a) Peanut oil.
(c) Sessame oil.
12. Whom does Carl Karcher marry?
(a) Jane Mansfield.
(b) Mary Heidenreich.
(c) Marcia Stevens.
(d) Margaret Heinz.
13. Where is the potato museum in Idaho?
14. What were people called who served the food at drive-in restaurants?
(b) Burger angels.
15. To which organization is Wernher von Braun a member during World War II?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The German Marxists.
(c) The NAZI party.
(d) The French Resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does sales pitches at FutureCall?
2. How did Hank die?
3. Before entering the Ray A. Kroc Musem, visitors pass through what?
4. According to historian Harvey Levenstein, when was the "Golden Age of Food Processing"?
5. What purchase is Karcher's first foray into the fast food business?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)