|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Dave Feamster owe Little Caesar's before he sells his first pizza?
(c) $1 million.
2. Which school district in Colorado Springs starts a nationwide trend to place fast food ads in its hallways?
(a) Red Valley District.
(b) Blue Rocks District.
(c) Disctrict 11.
(d) District 9.
3. How much do people who speak at the "Success" events make?
(a) $30,000 to $60,000.
(d) Nothing, they do it for free.
4. Who benefits most from the big tax deductions from donating to the Colorado land trusts?
(a) Small ranchers.
(c) Wealthy gentlemen ranchers.
(d) Foreign land owners.
5. What does William H. Fry of the University of Michigan call the migration from southern California to the Rocky Mountain West?
(a) "The unskilled labor movement".
(b) "The white wave".
(c) "The new white flight".
(d) "The rage migration".
6. Which president enacts the Interstate Highway Act, modeled after Adolph Hitler's autobahn system?
7. Which Canadian firm becomes the number-two fry company after buying Ore-Ida in 1997?
(a) Lamb Weston.
8. What were people called who served the food at drive-in restaurants?
(c) Burger angels.
9. Who brings the Parisian recipe for pommes frites to America in 1802?
(a) Antonin Dvorak.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) Eli Whitney.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
10. The speed and volume of a factory's flow is called what?
(a) Bottom line.
(b) Efficiency effect.
(d) Money movement.
11. How is the metropolis of Los Angeles characterized?
(a) Sprawling and horizontal.
(c) Flowing and efficient.
(d) Vertical and compact.
12. What style of clothing does someone not see at Harrison High School now?
13. The Colorado Cattlemen's Association files a/an ___________ in Mike Callicrate's lawsuit against IBP, demanding a competitive marketplace.
(b) Amicus brief.
(c) Scandalum magnum.
(d) Habeas corpus.
14. When Carl's Jr. moves to Colorado Springs, it co-brands its outlets with which company?
15. Subway is founded in 1965 by whom?
(a) Ray Kroc.
(b) Frederick DeLuca.
(c) John Atwater.
(d) Carl Karcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which transport industry is intentionally wiped out in Southern California?
2. What do the McDonald brothers call their system of service?
3. In the 1960's and 1970's, the moment union activity was suspected at a McDonald's restaurant, a group of experienced managers and corporate executives called a ______ is sent in.
4. What is the initial franchising fee Ray Kroc charges to open a McDonald's?
5. What percentage of American children between the ages of three and nine visit a McDonald's?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)