Quiz: The Founding Fathers to The Most Dangerous Job
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who founds Dunkin' Donuts?
a) Alvin Donovan.
b) John Cage.
c) Seymour Duncan.
d) William Rosenberg.
2. Cattle manure is not sent to waste treatment plants but dumped into ______.
a) Irrigation ditches.
c) Septic systems.
d) City dumps.
3. What type of monopoly is where there is a market of a small number of buyers exert power over a large number of sellers?
4. What takes over Southern California, completely changing the lifestyle of the population there?
b) The automobile.
c) The railway system.
d) The assembly line.
5. Republican Congressman Howard Coble, who introduces legislation to regulate...
This section contains 321 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)