|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Two: Laying the Foundation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karl Gerstl's profession?
2. After putting music in his routines with Wag Bennett, with whom does Arnold become a training partner in Europe?
(a) Reg Park.
(b) Wag Bennett.
(c) His Army Sergeant.
(d) Franco Columbu.
3. Why does Arnold borrow money?
(a) To repay his father.
(b) For train fare home.
(c) To buy weights.
(d) To buy the health club where he works out.
4. To what aspect of bodybuilding does Wag introduce Arnold?
(a) New training equipment.
(b) Show business and the use of music.
(c) A new diet.
(d) New poses.
5. What benefit does training with his new partner give Arnold?
(a) More body mass.
(b) Stronger abs.
(c) More developed lats.
(d) Bulkier thighs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what freehand exercise do you touch the floor only with the chest, hands, and feet?
2. What is one freehand exercise performed to condition the abdominal?
3. What is Arnold's response to his father about the over-training concern?
4. How many other Mr. Universe contests are sponsored by other bodybuilding federations?
5. What is important about the clothing you wear when you work out?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)