|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Two: Laying the Foundation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what freehand exercise do you touch the floor only with the chest, hands, and feet?
2. What is one activity that Arnold performs when working with his new training partner?
(a) Power lifting.
(d) Muscle group training.
3. Why is Arnold apprehensive about his match with Dennis Tinnerino?
(a) He doesn't like the competition judge.
(b) He thinks the match will be close.
(c) He knows Tinnerino can beat him.
(d) He feels he hasn't trained enough.
4. Why do the senior officers make Arnold a hero?
(a) The prize gives the Army prestige.
(b) They are happy for him.
(c) He teaches them to lift weights.
(d) Arnold donates his prize money.
5. What does Arnold do when he returns to Munich after the 1967 Mr. Universe competition?
(a) Shocks his body with non-standard exercises.
(b) Buys another gym.
(c) Gets a new girlfriend.
(d) Takes up running.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should anyone over age 25 have before beginning a weight lifting program?
2. What is the audience reaction to the use of "Exodus" during Arnold's routine?
3. What physical characteristic about Arnold is ideal for competition?
4. In a freehand exercise routine, what can provide resistance in addition to free weights?
5. What will Arnold take advantage of to be successful in America?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)