|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Two: Laying the Foundation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arnold feel inadequate after the Mr. Europe Junior contest?
(a) He does not have a current training partner.
(b) He hasn't won enough competitions.
(c) He hates Munich.
(d) He blames his inadequacy on inexperience and lack of mind control.
2. It is important to pay attention to what muscle problem when one first starts training?
3. What do his parents say about Arnold's emotional distance?
(a) He cannot go to parties.
(b) He is too intense.
(c) He must see his pastor.
(d) He has no feelings.
4. What has upset Arnold's family about his bodybuilding activities in Munich?
(a) He is winning competitions.
(b) He is gaining weight.
(c) He is not furthering his education.
(d) He is living away from home.
5. What title does Arnold win at this competition in 1967?
(a) Mr. Universe.
(b) Mr. World.
(c) Mr. Western Europe.
(d) Mr. Eastern Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as Arnold's translator of bodybuilding journals written in English?
2. During the 1967 Mr. Universe bodybuilding competitions, why is Arnold depressed?
3. After Arnold finishes the exhibition tour, what does he believe?
4. How much does Arnold weigh at the end of his Army service?
5. What will Arnold take advantage of to be successful in America?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)