|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arnold's first competitive weightlifting goal?
(a) To win the Mr. Austria competition.
(b) To lift 500 pounds.
(c) To compete in the Mr. Austria competition.
(d) To place second in the Mr. Austria competition.
2. What is Arnold's next goal upon his return to Munich?
(a) To resume weightlifting.
(b) To visit his parents.
(c) To take a vacation.
(d) To get back to the gym and start training for next year's contest.
3. What is the measure of Arnold's arms when he is only twenty years old?
(a) 21 inches.
(b) 18.5 inches.
(c) 19 inches.
(d) 20 inches.
4. What do his parents say about Arnold's emotional distance?
(a) He is too intense.
(b) He must see his pastor.
(c) He cannot go to parties.
(d) He has no feelings.
5. In what year does Arnold begin corresponding with a bodybuilder after the Mr. Universe competition?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what two areas does Arnold think Tinnerino can beat him?
2. What does Arnold discover while visiting Reg Park in South Africa?
3. Why does Arnold almost get disqualified at his second Mr. Universe competition?
4. How many other Mr. Universe contests are sponsored by other bodybuilding federations?
5. In what activity is Arnold's family deeply involved?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)