|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the audience reaction to the use of "Exodus" during Arnold's routine?
2. Why do the senior officers make Arnold a hero?
(a) They are happy for him.
(b) Arnold donates his prize money.
(c) The prize gives the Army prestige.
(d) He teaches them to lift weights.
3. How long does Arnold spend in jail after being caught for being away without permission?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
4. How many competitions must Arnold win to truly be considered as Mr. Universe?
5. What is Karl Gerstl's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first bodybuilder to become Arnold's inspiration?
2. In what two areas does Arnold think Tinnerino can beat him?
3. How does Arnold divide his training after winning the Mr. Europe Junior trophy?
4. How old is Arnold when he discovers the sport of bodybuilding?
5. Who serves as Arnold's translator of bodybuilding journals written in English?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)