|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Four: Developing the Muscle Groups.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the worst mistake an individual can make with regard to progressive resistance weight training?
(a) To use old weights.
(b) To use the wrong size weights.
(c) To alternate weights on different days.
(d) To do too much too quickly.
2. What is one activity that Arnold performs when working with his new training partner?
(b) Power lifting.
(c) Muscle group training.
3. Why does Arnold have to find different lodging arrangements in Munich?
(a) His employer decides not to make lodging available to him.
(b) His hotel is full.
(c) He does not wish to become intimate with his employer.
(d) He likes the hotel better.
4. What type of squats are recommended during weight training?
(a) Full squats with greater weights.
(b) Squats with greater weights, and partials, three quarters of the way down.
(c) Full squats with no weights.
(d) Squats with fewer weights, three quarters of the way down.
5. Why does Arnold build a gym at home?
(a) He prefers being at home.
(b) He has better equipment.
(c) He doesn't want to travel eight miles to the gym.
(d) His father permits him to go to the gym only three nights a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term represents the experience of feeling blood rushing into the pectoral muscles?
2. What stimulates Arnold's enormous drive for success?
3. How many other Mr. Universe contests are sponsored by other bodybuilding federations?
4. How long does Arnold spend in jail after being caught for being away without permission?
5. What type of coach encourages Arnold to visit the gym in Graz?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)