|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Four: Developing the Muscle Groups.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does owning the health club cause Arnold?
(a) Financial worries.
(b) Added stress in his routine.
(c) Health issues.
(d) Loss of a training partner.
2. Why does Arnold have to find different lodging arrangements in Munich?
(a) He likes the hotel better.
(b) His hotel is full.
(c) His employer decides not to make lodging available to him.
(d) He does not wish to become intimate with his employer.
3. How many substantial meals does Arnold eat between his two workout sessions?
4. What stimulates Arnold's enormous drive for success?
(a) His lack of a girlfriend.
(b) His lack of funds.
(c) The lack of recognition in his childhood.
(d) His army experience.
5. What is exhaled each time resistance is experienced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Arnold beat in the 1970 NABBA Mr. Universe contest in London?
2. What is Arnold required to do in 1965?
3. What happens after Arnold overdoes his first workout?
4. What is Arnold's response to his father about the over-training concern?
5. Where does Arnold work out when he settles in California?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)