|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arnold divide his training after winning the Mr. Europe Junior trophy?
(a) Between stretching and strengthening.
(b) Between bodybuilding and squats.
(c) Between bodybuilding and weightlifting.
(d) Between weightlifting and stretching.
2. About what does Arnold take notes during the exhibitions?
(a) New music for his routines.
(b) Other bodybuilders.
(c) His travels.
(d) Any advice from Reg Park.
3. Why does Arnold feel inadequate after the Mr. Europe Junior contest?
(a) He hasn't won enough competitions.
(b) He does not have a current training partner.
(c) He hates Munich.
(d) He blames his inadequacy on inexperience and lack of mind control.
4. What title does Arnold win in Stuttgart?
(a) Mr. Europe Senior.
(b) Mr. Bodybuilding Europe.
(c) Mr. Germany.
(d) Mr. Europe Junior.
5. After putting music in his routines with Wag Bennett, with whom does Arnold become a training partner in Europe?
(a) Reg Park.
(b) Franco Columbu.
(c) Wag Bennett.
(d) His Army Sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to England, where does Arnold give an exhibition performance with Reg Park?
2. In what year does Arnold begin corresponding with a bodybuilder after the Mr. Universe competition?
3. What is Arnold's job in the Army?
4. Why does Arnold build a gym at home?
5. What do Arnold's supporters do when he returns to Munich?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)