|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter One: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can limitations in body type be overcome with respect to bodybuilding?
(a) The right vitamins.
(b) New equipment.
(c) The power of the mind.
(d) More intense training.
2. Who is the top favorite from America at the Mr. Universe Competition?
(a) Bill Williams.
(b) Chet Yorkton.
(c) John Young.
(d) Richard Doro.
3. Why is Arnold apprehensive about his match with Dennis Tinnerino?
(a) He feels he hasn't trained enough.
(b) He thinks the match will be close.
(c) He knows Tinnerino can beat him.
(d) He doesn't like the competition judge.
4. Who is antagonistic toward Arnold about the sport of bodybuilding?
(a) His soccer coach.
(b) His mentor.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. How much does Arnold weigh at the end of his Army service?
(a) 195 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 240 pounds.
(d) 225 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the 1967 Mr. Universe bodybuilding competitions, why is Arnold depressed?
2. It is important to pay attention to what muscle problem when one first starts training?
3. How many competitions must Arnold win to truly be considered as Mr. Universe?
4. What do his parents say about Arnold's emotional distance?
5. Who defeats Arnold in the Mr. Universe competition in Miami?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)