|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter One: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arnold feel inadequate after the Mr. Europe Junior contest?
(a) He blames his inadequacy on inexperience and lack of mind control.
(b) He hasn't won enough competitions.
(c) He hates Munich.
(d) He does not have a current training partner.
2. To what problem can sport-specific training lead?
(a) Imbalances in muscles and physique.
(b) Calf injuries.
(c) Overuse of muscles.
(d) Lactic acid buildup.
3. How does Arnold learn about Tinnerino's capabilities?
(a) He asks the judges.
(b) He photographs him during pre-competition.
(c) He videotapes him warming up.
(d) He sends a friend to spy on him.
4. From what foods do the highest quality proteins originate?
(b) Eggs, meat, dairy, fish, and poultry.
(c) Breads and cereals.
5. How many other Mr. Universe contests are sponsored by other bodybuilding federations?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arnold go for the Mr. Europe contest?
2. What girl is not impressed with Arnold's bodybuilding activities?
3. Who invites Arnold to a health and bodybuilding club in Munich?
4. What new type of training schedule does Arnold develop?
5. How is Arnold received at the Mr. Universe Competition?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)