|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Three: Progressive Resistance Weight Training.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Arnold beat Sergio Oliva in the Mr. World contest?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. What character trait describes Arnold in his first days working with Reg Park?
3. In addition to a warm, kind-hearted friend, what other personality trait does Joe Wider display?
(a) An angry competitor.
(b) A shrewd businessman.
(c) A mild-mannered worker.
(d) A salesman.
4. In addition to England, where does Arnold give an exhibition performance with Reg Park?
5. What place does Arnold take at the 1970 Mr. Olympia contest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does training with his new partner give Arnold?
2. What additional career is Arnold pursuing in the early 1970's?
3. How many basic exercises are designed for each major muscle group in a progressive resistance workout?
4. What creates muscle awareness during weight training?
5. To what aspect of bodybuilding does Wag introduce Arnold?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)