|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Three: Progressive Resistance Weight Training.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reg Park promise Arnold if he wins the Mr. Universe contest next year?
(a) More music.
(b) New equipment.
(c) An invitation to perform an exhibition with him in South Africa.
(d) A new gym.
2. With whom does Arnold correspond after the Mr. Universe competition?
(a) His father.
(b) Franco Columbu.
(c) Reg Park.
(d) His mother.
3. About what does Arnold take notes during the exhibitions?
(a) His travels.
(b) Any advice from Reg Park.
(c) Other bodybuilders.
(d) New music for his routines.
4. What does Arnold provide Joe Weider in exchange for a car, apartment, and weekly salary?
(a) New poses.
(b) His training methods and the rights to use Arnold's photographs in his magazine.
(c) A ticket home.
(d) A new gym.
5. What day-to-day goals are beneficial in bodybuilding?
(a) Minimum exercises times and days.
(b) Warm-ups and cool downs.
(c) Measurement and repetition or weight increases.
(d) Weight decreases and alternating routines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What preparation should you do before you begin a progressive resistance workout?
2. In what country does Arnold meet Wag Bennett?
3. What additional career is Arnold pursuing in the early 1970's?
4. Who does Arnold learn is competing in the 1970 Mr. Olympia contest?
5. After putting music in his routines with Wag Bennett, with whom does Arnold become a training partner in Europe?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)