|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Three: Progressive Resistance Weight Training.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Arnold meet Wag Bennett?
(c) United States.
2. What is the worst mistake an individual can make with regard to progressive resistance weight training?
(a) To use the wrong size weights.
(b) To do too much too quickly.
(c) To alternate weights on different days.
(d) To use old weights.
3. After the Mr. World competition, what services does Arnold offer to bodybuilders?
(a) Equipment sales and service.
(b) Mail order training, seminars, and promotion.
(d) Personal training.
4. About what does Arnold take notes during the exhibitions?
(a) New music for his routines.
(b) Any advice from Reg Park.
(c) His travels.
(d) Other bodybuilders.
5. What helps you keep from becoming muscle bound?
(b) Swimming after your weight workout.
(c) Working out more.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to England, where does Arnold give an exhibition performance with Reg Park?
2. How many months of free weight training are a prerequisite to a progressive resistance weight training program for most people?
3. What type of attitude is critical to success in bodybuilding?
4. What does Reg Park promise Arnold if he wins the Mr. Universe contest next year?
5. What place does Arnold take at the 1970 Mr. Olympia contest?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)