Part One, Chapter One
• Arnold Schwarzenegger of Graz, Austria decides at age fifteen that he will become the best bodybuilder in the world.
• Arnold has to lift weights as part of his soccer training. He is inspired to become a serious weight lifter.
• Arnold is noticed at the gym because he is a hard worker; the bodybuilders adopt him as their protégé.
• He becomes, that magical summer, addicted to bodybuilding, embarking on a challenging basic program at the gym three times a week.
• Unsophisticated, Arnold does too much in his first workout and can't even ride his bike home; he must push it.
• However Arnold is hooked. He sees his symptoms as real progress and looks forward to more workouts.
• He dives into the bodybuilding world, reading American magazines with photographs of noted bodybuilders, especially Reg Park, who becomes his idol.
• Arnold begins training six times a...
This section contains 2,503 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)