1. What does Bourdain wish to share with the reader?
The true story about living and working in the culinary profession.
2. What does Bourdain admit from the get-go?
He is not the best chef.
3. Whom does Bourdain acknowledge?
Those whose talents and credentials supersede his own.
4. According to Bourdain, what does good cooking and good eating involve?
A level of risk.
5. When does Bourdain's love affair with food start?
6. Where does Bourdain's love affair with food start?
Aboard an ocean liner.
This section contains 4,674 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)