|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food is Sex and Food is Pain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourdain want to do after his trip to France besides enjoy the food?
(a) Write a food diary of his trip.
(b) Create new dishes using the ingredients of French cuisine.
(c) Explore the cuisine of his home country.
(d) Impart the same enjoyment on others.
2. Who is the chef of the restaurant called Mario's?
(a) Larry Mitcham.
(b) Mario Mitcham.
(c) Tony Mitcham.
(d) Howard Mitcham.
3. What does Bourdain wish to share with the reader?
(a) His favorite recipes.
(b) The ins and outs of the nation's best culinary schools.
(c) An expose on the kitchens of the top restaurants in America.
(d) The true story about living and working in the culinary profession.
4. What is the name of the fishing expert in France?
(a) Monsieur Dominique Francois.
(b) Monsieur Saint-Jour.
(c) Monsieur Alain Bertrand.
(d) Monsieur Frederick.
5. What kind of food does the restaurant where Bourdain worked in the summer serve?
(a) Mexican food.
(b) Common fried foods.
(c) French cuisine.
(d) Greek food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourdain love about Bobby?
2. How does Bourdain approach food after his family vacation in France?
3. What kind of restaurant is the place where Bourdain works in the early 1970's?
4. How does Bourdain feel about the chef at the restaurant, Mario's?
5. What year does Bourdain graduate high school?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)