|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What I Know About Meat and Pino Noir: Tuscan Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are just as important as using the proper culinary tool?
(a) Learning about character and trust.
(b) Understanding why food is important.
(c) Teaching others.
(d) Trying new techniques.
2. According to Bourdain, which of the following is not an essential item for home cooks?
(a) Pastry bag.
(c) Paring knife.
3. What is CIA designed to do?
(a) Give ordinary people a little extra cooking skill.
(b) Turn out hotel and corporate dining facility chefs.
(c) Teach students the culinary arts.
(d) Educate learners to be caterers.
4. How many hours does Bourdain work at Coco Pazzo Teatro a day?
(b) Five to six.
5. What must Bourdain endure at CIA?
(a) Out-of-date appliances.
(b) Buffet-style dishes.
(c) Pompous teachers.
(d) Alienation from classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Bourdain works during his summer away from college?
2. What does Bourdain love about Bobby?
3. How does Bourdain describe Dimitri?
4. What does the owner of Mario's select Bourdain to do?
5. How does Bourdain feel about the chef at the restaurant, Mario's?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)