|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What I Know About Meat and Pino Noir: Tuscan Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourdain witness for the first time at the restaurant he works at with Sam G and Dimitri?
(a) "Running Customer Syndrome".
(b) "Failing Restaurant Syndrome".
(c) "Lazy Chef Syndrome."
(d) "Burnt Toast Syndrome."
2. What does Bourdain learn from Bobby, the chef at his summer job?
(a) The importance of cleanliness in a kitchen.
(b) The power that comes with being a chef.
(c) How to deal with customers.
(d) How to manage the staff.
3. What does Bourdain learn from assisting the boiler man?
(a) How to plate the meals correctly.
(b) How to deal with customers.
(c) How to manage the avalanche of meals each night.
(d) How to keep his station clean.
4. Who is the chef of the restaurant called Mario's?
(a) Tony Mitcham.
(b) Mario Mitcham.
(c) Larry Mitcham.
(d) Howard Mitcham.
5. What year does Bourdain graduate high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What might an unprepared restaurant owner do to improve business?
2. Whom has the instructor for the Escoffier Room been rumored to have worked with?
3. Who is the chef at Le Madri?
4. How does Bourdain find the classes at CIA?
5. How does Bourdain prepare for his meal for the owner of Coco Pazzo Teatro?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)