|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What I Know About Meat and Pino Noir: Tuscan Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourdain love about Bobby?
(a) His never-ending patience.
(b) His desire to teach.
(c) His easy bravado and swagger.
(d) His loud laugh and kind heart.
2. What year does Bourdain start working with Sam G and Dimitri in New York?
3. Why is Bourdain in a low period when Bigfoot hires him?
(a) Bourdain is broke and in drug rehab.
(b) Bourdain is dealing with a death in his family.
(c) Bourdain believes he is talentless.
(d) Bourdain is unsure of what he wants to do with his life.
4. What year does Bourdain graduate high school?
5. How is the chef at Mario's described?
(a) As a difficult chef to work with.
(b) As the worst chef in the area.
(c) As the best chef in the area.
(d) As the most hard-working chef in the business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom has the instructor for the Escoffier Room been rumored to have worked with?
2. What is Luis' job?
3. What does the owner of Mario's select Bourdain to do?
4. Bourdain and Bigfoot formed a bond despite what?
5. How does Bourdain describe Bigfoot?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)