|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What I Know About Meat and Pino Noir: Tuscan Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the CIA?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. How does Bourdain find the classes at CIA?
3. What does Bourdain learn from assisting the boiler man?
(a) How to plate the meals correctly.
(b) How to manage the avalanche of meals each night.
(c) How to deal with customers.
(d) How to keep his station clean.
4. How does Bourdain prepare for his meal for the owner of Coco Pazzo Teatro?
(a) Bourdain studies the restaurant owner's books.
(b) Bourdain creates a signature dish.
(c) Bourdain searches the market for exotic ingredients to wow the owner with.
(d) Bourdain seeks advice from the owner himself.
5. Who is the chef at Le Madri?
(a) Larry Smith.
(b) Francoise Leduc.
(c) Antonio Lopez.
(d) Gianni Scappin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bigfoot?
2. What is Dimitri's job?
3. What is the instructor of Escoffier Room known for?
4. While Bourdain works at his summer job in the early 1970's, what does he vow?
5. Why does Bourdain resign from Coco Pazzo Teatro?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)