1. This section describes the main objectives of the book and includes all of the following topics except ______.
How infants multiply experience.
2. The book claims that subjective infant experience can be ascertained through the study of ______.
3. According to the book new _______ has opened doors for acquiring new information and generating new theories.
4. According to the book the author is both a psychoanalyst and a _______, one who studies child development.
5. According to the book, psychoanalysis is a _______ theory that is used to acquire information about patients.
6. Psychological theories are based on hypotheses about the subject's ______ experience, which is otherwise unknowable.
This section contains 4,155 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)