|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Some Clinical Implications, Chapter 9, The.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Infants begin to utilize various means in order to shift _______ and thus to create shared experiences, according to the author.
2. Stern asserts that infants in the emergent stage have _______ and cognitive processes that are not easily separated.
3. When the interpersonal world changes, the experience of __________ becomes possible for the infant.
4. The domain of intersubjective relatedness arises from something called _______ attunement, according to Stern.
5. Stern believes the _______ to have intersubjectivity is something that must develop as a result of maturation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Infants begin to learn that they can share subjective ________ with others and they begin to develop a working theory of how other minds work.
2. Sometimes equilibria form, but require a lot of ________ from others to maintain , according to Stern's findings.
3. _______ is not experienced by the infant, only experiences and the integration of experiences.
4. _____________ are forms of non-localized distresses and can cause ongoing functions required to maintain social states to fail.
5. One of the major parts of the emergent self has to do with _______ drawn between particular experiences.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)