|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hanh's attitude towards the Western cultures' treatment of parents?
(a) He is tolerant.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is infuriated.
(d) He is elated.
2. Which of these dissolves anger?
3. What gift does holding a grandchild give to the grandparent?
(c) Great joy.
4. Which group of people are "the light at the top of the candle" for interbeing?
(d) The Enlightened.
5. What groups comprise large family units, which for the most part, have now disbanded?
(a) Parents, children, grandparents, and aunts.
(b) Parents, children, grandparents, and great grandparents.
(c) Parents, children, and grandparents.
(d) Parents, children, grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What three concepts can be included in family life that will promote inner peace?
2. According to Hanh, what is the only tool useful in changing a situation?
3. According to Hanh's "Nourishing of Healthy Seeds", what are the two levels of consciousness?
4. What are the fruits of meditation?
5. What is the basis for real strength when one tries to make a change in the world?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)