Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are most individuals unwilling to do about an issue?
(a) Not blame others for the problem.
(b) Forget their unpleasant feelings.
(c) Change the situation to solve the problem.
(d) Admit their role in the issue.
2. Who used mindful living in Vietnam to act on the suffering of others?
(a) The author and his monastic fellows.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) The South Vietnamese.
(d) The author.
3. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
(a) Public gardens.
(b) Large churches.
(c) Community libraries.
(d) Community centers.
4. According to Hanh, what would improve the power of hugging?
(a) Combining hugging with mindful breathing.
(b) Hugging only when the feeling is genuine.
(c) Combining hugging with a smile.
(d) Hugging only when the feeling is shared.
5. What does Hanh view as the best investment one can make?
(a) Cultivating a relationship with a friend.
(b) Maintaining one's health.
(c) Nurturing one's spiritual interests.
(d) Cultivating a lifelong commitment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connection is made to one's parents as one looks in a mirror?
2. What should mindful living not do?
3. What seeds do most individuals focus on in their lives?
4. What is the result of compassion towards another who is suffering?
5. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)