Short Answer Key
"Foreword" and "Editor's Introduction"
1. According to the foreword, what is the only way to bring about world peace?
Internal transformation of the individual.
2. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
Love, compassion, and altruism.
3. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
Individual, family, community, world.
4. According to the Editor's Introduction, what method of obtaining peace is part of Thich Nhat Hanh's teachings?
5. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
6. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
The little Peace Corps.
7. Who nominates Hanh for the 1966 Nobel Prize?
Martin Luther King.
8. Who is Thomas Merton?
A Catholic monk.
9. What is Gethsemani?
10. Where is Gethsemani?
11. With whom does Hanh meet in Europe to help bring peace to Vietnam?
Pope Paul VI....
This section contains 2,441 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)