1. According to the foreword, what is the only way to bring about world peace?
Internal transformation of the individual.
2. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
Love, compassion, and altruism.
3. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
Individual, family, community, world.
4. According to the Editor's Introduction, what method of obtaining peace is part of Thich Nhat Hanh's teachings?
5. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
6. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
The little Peace Corps.
This section contains 4,284 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)