|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
(a) "Je me souviens" license plate.
(b) Train tracks.
(c) Car horn.
(d) Stop signs.
2. In "Present Moment, Wonderful Moment", where is the perfect place to practice conscious breathing?
(a) In solitude.
(b) In church.
(d) In nature.
3. At the time of this book's printing, how many square miles of forestland had been destroyed by acid rain, partly because of cars?
(a) Five million.
(b) Three million.
(c) Two million.
(d) One hundred thousand.
4. What community is established by Hanh a hundred miles southwest of Paris?
(a) Sweet Pears.
(b) Left Bank.
(c) Le Casserole.
(d) Sweet Potato.
5. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
(a) Health, wealth, and empathy.
(b) Love, compassion, and altruism.
(c) Money, food, and shelter.
(d) Health, religion, and altruism.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh's story about an arguing couple, what is the first step to healing?
2. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
3. Where is Gethsemani?
4. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
5. According to Hanh, what items should be in a family meditation room?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)