|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
2. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
3. What is often forgotten when one approaches life with a constant goal in mind?
(c) Important relationships.
(d) Mindful living.
4. What is Gethsemani?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A college.
(c) A sacred rock.
(d) An isolated forest.
5. In "The Eucharist", what does one bite of bread give to each disciple?
(c) Real life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who presents a smile openly without any goal?
2. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
3. What enables one to become a real person?
4. How is Hanh's presence still felt in Vietnam?
5. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)