|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
(a) To enjoy nature.
(b) To escape oneself.
(c) To quiet the bells.
(d) To maintain the car.
2. What body position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
(a) Lying parallel to the Earth.
(b) Sitting on the ground facing the sun.
(c) Sitting cross-legged on a cushion.
(d) Sitting upright in a chair.
3. According to Hanh in "Aimlessness", what does the current culture promote?
(b) Constant activity.
4. In "Eating Mindfully", what is the purpose of eating?
(a) To eat.
(b) To relax.
(c) For nourishment.
(d) For pleasure.
5. What community is established by Hanh a hundred miles southwest of Paris?
(a) Sweet Potato.
(b) Sweet Pears.
(c) Le Casserole.
(d) Left Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is essential to productivity?
2. Which techniques can help individuals heal themselves emotionally and psychologically?
3. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
4. What enables one to become a real person?
5. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)