|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh's story about an arguing couple, what is the first step to healing?
(a) Conscious breathing.
(b) Respect for others.
2. What is often forgotten when one approaches life with a constant goal in mind?
(a) Important relationships.
(b) Mindful living.
3. What happens when one stops seeking benefits from life?
(a) One realizes benefits do not exist.
(b) One gains a better attitude.
(c) One gains available benefits.
(d) One finds hope.
4. According to Hanh, what is often a barrier to happiness?
5. What two purposes are fulfilled by washing dishes?
(a) Clean dishes and a better attitude.
(b) Clean dishes and a tidy kitchen.
(c) Clean dishes and time to daydream.
(d) Clean dishes and mindful living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which yoga position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
2. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
3. Who presents a smile openly without any goal?
4. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
5. At what university did Hanh tell the teachers and students to pause after a bell sounds?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)