|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 10-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
2. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A red light.
(b) A car horn.
(c) A yield sign.
(d) A speed limit sign.
3. According to Hanh, for what should one NOT use meditation?
(a) As an escape from problems.
(b) As a health remedy.
(c) An a sleep aid.
(d) As a panacea.
4. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
(d) Twenty-four hours.
5. Why does one sometimes go for a drive unnecessarily?
(a) To maintain the car.
(b) To enjoy nature.
(c) To quiet the bells.
(d) To escape oneself.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, what is the result of realizing the present moment?
2. What can one use daily as a reminder to stop and breathe mindfully?
3. What must one do before answering the telephone?
4. What body position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
5. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)