|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 10-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
2. What bodily process does conscious breathing slow down?
3. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
4. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
(a) Family, individual, community, world.
(b) World, community, family, individual.
(c) Individual, family, community, world.
(d) Individual, family, world, community.
5. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of this book's printing, how many square miles of forestland had been destroyed by acid rain, partly because of cars?
2. What is Gethsemani?
3. What does practicing conscious breathing unify?
4. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
5. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)