|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is mouth yoga?
2. What resources are used in the creation of "Peace is Every Step"?
(a) Academic journals.
(b) Hanh's lectures, writings, and conversations.
(c) Hanh's personal diary and scholarly books.
(d) .Conversations with Hanh's friends and family.
3. With whom does Hanh meet in Europe to help bring peace to Vietnam?
(a) The Dalai Lama.
(b) Pope Paul VI.
(c) Robert McNamara.
(d) President Kennedy.
4. Where is Gethsemani?
(a) New York City.
(b) Louisville, Kentucky.
(d) New Delhi, India.
5. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
(a) Smile, acknowledge others, and live fully.
(b) Breathe, smile, and commune with nature.
(c) Breathe, smile, and live fully in the moment.
(d) Breathe, smile, and care for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the spiritual friends that Hanh uses on his mindfulness path?
2. What is Hanh remembered for at the end of the Editor's Introduction?
3. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
4. What phrase is used in the Editor's Introduction to describe "Peace is Every Step"?
5. What act does Hanh's teaching center around?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)