|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
2. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
(a) Individual, family, world, community.
(b) Family, individual, community, world.
(c) Individual, family, community, world.
(d) World, community, family, individual.
3. Which mantra during conscious breathing relaxes the body?
(a) "Breathing in, I am happy."
(b) "Breathing in, I calm my body."
(c) "Breathing out, I smile."
(d) "Breathing out, I release the negatives."
4. What is the origin of a smile?
(a) A loving heart.
(b) An awakened mind.
(c) A peaceful heart.
5. What is mouth yoga?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
2. In "Bells of Mindfulness", what must everyone make time for, according to Hanh?
3. What invitation does the author give to the reader at the end of the first section?
4. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
5. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)