|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does holding a grandchild give to the grandparent?
(a) Great joy.
2. In "Tangerine Meditation", who is reflecting on the tangerine's origin?
3. In "Flower Insights" who holds a flower before the monks?
(a) The book's author.
(c) H.H. the Dalai Lama.
4. What is the origin of a smile?
(b) A peaceful heart.
(c) An awakened mind.
(d) A loving heart.
5. At the beginning of Part l, Chapter1, what gift is available to everyone upon waking up each morning?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have prevented the tremendous amount of destruction in Vietnam?
2. Why is living in the present essential after experiencing negative feelings?
3. What can be transformed into healthy energy by recognizing that it is part of oneself?
4. What must occur before one understands another person?
5. In "Transforming Feelings", who/what is analogous to emotion?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)