|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does it take for nuclear waste to become a flower?
(a) One quarter of a million.
(b) Infinitely many.
(c) One half of a million.
(d) One million.
2. What is Hanh's attitude towards the Western cultures' treatment of parents?
(a) He is tolerant.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is elated.
(d) He is infuriated.
3. According Hanh, if one item is removed from the universe, how many others will cease to exist?
(b) One hundred thousand.
4. What causes us to lose touch with the peace that is available each moment?
(a) Rush of modern life.
(b) Indifference to others.
(c) Self-centered thoughts.
(d) Lack of honesty.
5. What does Hanh synchronize with his movements of using a scythe?
(a) His rest periods.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His breathing.
(d) His voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enables one to become a real person?
2. What three concepts can be included in family life that will promote inner peace?
3. What resources are used in the creation of "Peace is Every Step"?
4. What must one do before answering the telephone?
5. In which river did the author wash his face?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)