|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hanh, what are most individuals willing to find out about an issue?
(a) The villain who created the problem
(b) The solution to the problem.
(c) Their friends' stance on the issue.
(d) The source of the problem.
2. In "Flower Insights" who holds a flower before the monks?
(b) H.H. the Dalai Lama.
(d) The book's author.
3. What is mouth yoga?
4. What can happen when one observes parents with compassion?
(a) One can understand the wrongs of the parents.
(b) One can avoid repeating the cycle.
(c) One finds joy and peace.
(d) One can forgive them their wrongs.
5. What becomes of a beautiful cut rose after it dies?
(a) It becomes garbage.
(b) It is revived when placed in sunlight.
(c) It is remembered for its fragrance.
(d) It is forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, which of the following is a non-sound?
2. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
3. How many years does it take for nuclear waste to become a flower?
4. In which yoga position are the legs crossed by placing both feet on opposite knees?
5. According to Hanh, for what should one NOT use meditation?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)