|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is essential to productivity?
(b) Nimble body movements.
(c) Quick thinking.
(d) Linking the mind and body.
2. What is the Buddhist term for understanding completely?
3. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
(a) Stop signs.
(b) Train tracks.
(c) Car horn.
(d) "Je me souviens" license plate.
4. What do non-sounds remind us to do?
(a) Breathe, smile, and commune with nature.
(b) Smile, acknowledge others, and live fully.
(c) Breathe, smile, and care for others.
(d) Breathe, smile, and live fully in the moment.
5. What kind of lighting should be in a family meditation room?
(b) Dim lighting.
(c) No lighting.
(d) Bright lighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, which of the following are feelings that are experienced by humans during life?
2. What are the fundamental basics of peace?
3. Why is Hanh received enthusiastically in the West?
4. According to Hanh, what happens to anger when one pounds a pillow?
5. What body position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)