|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what is one never able to escape?
(a) One's self.
2. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A red light.
(b) A yield sign.
(c) A speed limit sign.
(d) A car horn.
3. What happens when one mindfully recognizes anger?
(a) Anger changes to compassion.
(b) Anger changes to love.
(c) Anger changes to a solution.
(d) Anger loses its power.
4. What can be transformed into healthy energy by recognizing that it is part of oneself?
(a) Unpleasant emotions.
(b) Neutral emotions.
(d) Pleasant emotions.
5. What is Hanh's synonym for aimlessness?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, how many rings should one allow before answering the telephone?
2. According to Hanh in "The River of Feelings", how many types of feelings do humans experience throughout life?
3. What groups comprise large family units, which for the most part, have now disbanded?
4. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
5. In "Conscious Breathing", which two words can be used to facilitate being mindful of breathing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)