|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do negative feelings leave behind if they are not faced?
(a) Relief, acceptance, and peace.
(c) Destructive feelings, thoughts, and behaviors.
(d) Positive acceptance.
2. What is Gethsemani?
(a) A sacred rock.
(b) A monastery.
(c) An isolated forest.
(d) A college.
3. According to Hanh's "Internal Formations", what forms within one's emotional consciousness as a result of anger?
(a) Emotional scars.
(c) Health issues.
4. What can happen when one observes parents with compassion?
(a) One can understand the wrongs of the parents.
(b) One can forgive them their wrongs.
(c) One finds joy and peace.
(d) One can avoid repeating the cycle.
5. What is the result of compassion towards another who is suffering?
(a) Joy and peace.
(b) Unconditional love.
(c) Love and peace.
(d) Eternal gratitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
2. Who was the first monk to ride a bicycle in Vietnam?
3. What is mouth yoga?
4. What benefits can be found only in oneself?
5. What facilities for gatherings does Hanh recommend for replacing the large family units?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)