|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hanh remembered for at the end of the Editor's Introduction?
(a) His ability to empathize with the world's poor.
(b) His contribution to the literary world.
(c) His academic journals.
(d) His dedication to enlighten others.
2. What term means "the essence of a person's true nature"?
3. While driving, what can be used as a bell of mindfulness?
(a) A car horn.
(b) A speed limit sign.
(c) A red light.
(d) A yield sign.
4. What resources are used in the creation of "Peace is Every Step"?
(a) Hanh's personal diary and scholarly books.
(b) .Conversations with Hanh's friends and family.
(c) Hanh's lectures, writings, and conversations.
(d) Academic journals.
5. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
(a) The little Peace Corps.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) The School for Social Awareness.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, what is the only tool useful in changing a situation?
2. How can one find peace and love when feeling angry?
3. Which of these dissolves anger?
4. What does practicing conscious breathing unify?
5. According to Hanh, which of the following are feelings that are experienced by humans during life?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)