|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
(a) Peace and joy.
(b) Love and friendship.
(c) Hatred and despair.
(d) Anxiety and sorrow.
2. What must occur before one understands another person?
(a) One must develop mindfulness.
(b) One must suffer the other's sufferings.
(c) One must seek guidance from religion.
(d) One must love unconditionally.
3. What would have prevented the tremendous amount of destruction in Vietnam?
(a) A Vietnamese vision of non-duality.
(b) An American vision of non-duality.
(c) A Vietnamese vision of duality.
(d) An American vision of duality.
4. What is the result of compassion towards another who is suffering?
(a) Unconditional love.
(b) Eternal gratitude.
(c) Joy and peace.
(d) Love and peace.
5. What do negative feelings leave behind if they are not faced?
(a) Positive acceptance.
(b) Relief, acceptance, and peace.
(d) Destructive feelings, thoughts, and behaviors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be one's approach towards nature for survival?
2. What do positive seeds produce?
3. What three concepts can be included in family life that will promote inner peace?
4. How many times should one breathe in and out before making a phone call?
5. In "Flower Insights" who holds a flower before the monks?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)