|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 51-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple practice should one do when anger begins to rise?
2. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
3. What gift does holding a grandchild give to the grandparent?
(a) Great joy.
4. If one lives without awareness, who/what do the people around us become?
5. According to Hanh, what can break the "cycle of transmission"?
(a) Mindful living.
(b) Wisdom of our elders.
(c) Intense therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hanh, for what should one NOT use meditation?
2. What seeds do most individuals focus on in their lives?
3. What should one do as angry feelings subside?
4. How is Hanh's presence still felt in Vietnam?
5. Which of these dissolves anger?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)