|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 10-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What community is established by Hanh a hundred miles southwest of Paris?
(a) Left Bank.
(b) Sweet Potato.
(c) Le Casserole.
(d) Sweet Pears.
2. According to the author, when is peace present?
(a) At birth.
(b) Today and the future.
(c) Here and now.
(d) At death.
3. What should a driver do when caught by a stop light?
(a) Think about the destination.
(b) Listen to music.
(c) Meditate on yesterday's trip.
(d) Sit back and smile.
4. According to the author, which rite is a wonderful practice of mindfulness that Jesus used to awaken his disciples?
(a) The Eucharist.
5. What enables one to become a real person?
(a) Practicing mindfulness.
(b) Studying the classics.
(c) Smiling at others.
(d) Greeting others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase is used in the Editor's Introduction to describe "Peace is Every Step"?
2. What is Hanh remembered for at the end of the Editor's Introduction?
3. What is the background for Hanh's religious training?
4. What two conscious actions should precede taking a bite of food?
5. At what university did Hanh tell the teachers and students to pause after a bell sounds?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)