|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 10-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enables one to become a real person?
(a) Smiling at others.
(b) Practicing mindfulness.
(c) Studying the classics.
(d) Greeting others.
2. Who/what is one never able to escape?
(a) One's self.
3. What does the author suggest using as a bell of mindfulness when driving in Montreal?
(a) Stop signs.
(b) Car horn.
(c) Train tracks.
(d) "Je me souviens" license plate.
4. What community is established by Hanh a hundred miles southwest of Paris?
(a) Left Bank.
(b) Le Casserole.
(c) Sweet Potato.
(d) Sweet Pears.
5. What becomes available when we quiet our distracted thinking?
(a) Contentment and security.
(b) Love and health.
(c) Peace and happiness.
(d) Patience and kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
2. Which mantra during conscious breathing relaxes the body?
3. What technique may be used to force the thought process to focus?
4. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
5. In "Present Moment, Wonderful Moment", where is the perfect place to practice conscious breathing?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)