|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 10-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When we walk hurriedly, what imprints are left on the Earth?
(a) Peace and joy.
(b) Love and friendship.
(c) Hatred and despair.
(d) Anxiety and sorrow.
2. At what university did Hanh tell the teachers and students to pause after a bell sounds?
(a) University of Colorado.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) University of California.
(d) McGill University.
3. What organization is formed by Hanh in 1964?
(a) The little Peace Corps.
(b) The School for Social Awareness.
(c) The Salvation Army.
4. What community is established by Hanh a hundred miles southwest of Paris?
(a) Sweet Pears.
(b) Left Bank.
(c) Sweet Potato.
(d) Le Casserole.
5. What must one do before answering the telephone?
(a) Count to ten.
(b) Recite a mantra.
(d) Clear their throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which yoga position does Hanh recommend for meditation?
2. Which mantra during conscious breathing relaxes the body?
3. According to Hanh, which of the following is a non-sound?
4. According to Hanh, where can one meditate?
5. According to the foreword, what is the only way to bring about world peace?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)