|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 10-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Cookie of Childhood", who gives Hanh a cookie to savor?
(a) His friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
2. What happens when one gets back in touch with one's self?
(a) Selfish attitudes cease to exist.
(b) Life's present moment is more easily encountered.
(c) Problems seem less worrisome.
(d) A positive attitude evolves.
3. What are the spiritual friends that Hanh uses on his mindfulness path?
(a) Quiet surroundings, and meditations.
(b) Dirty dishes and bells.
(c) Meditations and bells.
(d) Dirty dishes, red lights, and traffic jams.
4. According to "Driving Meditation", where can happiness always be found?
(a) While driving.
(b) In nature.
(c) Within oneself.
(d) In the present moment.
5. What path does the atmosphere of peace travel?
(a) Individual, family, world, community.
(b) Family, individual, community, world.
(c) Individual, family, community, world.
(d) World, community, family, individual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must one do before answering the telephone?
2. According to the author, when is peace present?
3. What is Gethsemani?
4. What location is the birthplace of Thich Nhat Hanh?
5. Where is Gethsemani?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)